How is the Weather in your Area?

*Goes to sleep comfortly in the luxury in my own home while Melissa and Leone are desperately looking for me in the Mexican cold of night*

The end. :)

See you guys tomorrow

:usesearch: :usesearch: :usesearch: .....for some reason i can't find the police smileys. it's late :P

Nope, Mister Policey Man is aww-gone.

*crawls out from under your bed where we were hiding this whole time*

I think he's asleep... We can either drag him outside or get a sharpie cuz I'm feeling artistic.

Ooooh sharpie it is! Be sure and get his chest and belly too, that way he'll have a nice surprise next time he takes a shower. Sharpie tats! The gift that keeps on giving!

:lol: silly girls. :P

So, on topic for a sec: It rained really bad last night, here in sunny southern California. <_< And now the carpet is soaking wet next to the leak that's inside the wall. :!@#$: stupid apartment.

Originally posted by michelle@Apr 28 2005, 01:33 PM
:lol: silly girls. :P

So, on topic for a sec: It rained really bad last night, here in sunny southern California. <_< And now the carpet is soaking wet next to the leak that's inside the wall. :!@#$: stupid apartment.
Aww.. I have a nice match of mold starting along the baseboard on one wall.. nowhere near a window either.

I :heart: apartments!

Don't know about any mold -- probably, but I'm not pulling up the carpet to find out anytime soon. You can tell that the floorboard below has warped and now it feels like the floor is falling in on one side. Nice. At least we can monitor that from downstairs.

Happy Thursday. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by leone@Apr 28 2005, 01:36 AM
I think he's asleep... We can either drag him outside or get a sharpie cuz I'm feeling artistic.
And this is what happens when you're the first to fall asleep. :devil:

Originally posted by dascoot+Apr 28 2005, 06:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Apr 28 2005, 06:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-leone@Apr 28 2005, 01:36 AM
And this is what happens when you're the first to fall asleep. :devil: [/b][/quote]
:huh: :blink:
:o :o :o

:P

:lol:

Originally posted by dascoot+Apr 28 2005, 07:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Apr 28 2005, 07:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-leone@Apr 28 2005, 01:36 AM
And this is what happens when you're the first to fall asleep. :devil: [/b][/quote]

Originally posted by leone+Apr 28 2005, 06:34 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Apr 28 2005, 06:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Apr 28 2005, 07:14 PM
And this is what happens when you're the first to fall asleep. :devil:
or this. [/b][/quote]

Back