How is the Weather in your Area?

Originally posted by dascoot@Apr 27 2005, 06:33 PM
Oooh! Oooh! Leone, you have a baby too and we can do a real-life Kill Bill!
LMAO!! :lol: :lol:

Don't run to my part of Canada. It's going to snow. It's sitting around the 0 Celsius, not sure what that is in Fahrenheit. What ever the freezing pont in F is that is what 0 Celsius is.

Sits in a cabin waiting for leone to get lost in the snow... Just like in Misery

Originally posted by goodasgold@Apr 27 2005, 05:36 PM
Don't run to my part of Canada. It's going to snow. It's sitting around the 0 Celsius, not sure what that is in Fahrenheit. What ever the freezing pont in F is that is what 0 Celsius is.
It actually snowed where i am today... it was weird. Green grass, the sun is out, and we have a blizzard outside. It didn't last very long but it was snowing hard

Misery is actually playing at one of our theatres... it snowed!!!!!

Lucky

Originally posted by a_iver@Apr 27 2005, 06:42 PM
Sits in a cabin waiting for leone to get lost in the snow... Just like in Misery
:lol: I'm not gonna got lost in the snow... or am I? :shifty:

:lol: ^That made no sense

Originally posted by leone+Apr 27 2005, 06:51 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Apr 27 2005, 06:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@Apr 27 2005, 06:42 PM

:lol: ^That made no sense [/b][/quote]
Woman do you got jet lag or something? It ain't 1 am yet!

Originally posted by dascoot@Apr 27 2005, 06:56 PM
Woman do you got jet lag or something? It ain't 1 am yet!
:unsure: It's 1am somewhere :lol:

Originally posted by leone+Apr 27 2005, 06:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Apr 27 2005, 06:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@Apr 27 2005, 06:57 PM
leone?
Yes sir? :) [/b][/quote]
hi :)

Originally posted by leone@Apr 27 2005, 05:51 PM

:lol: ^That made no sense
^_^

Originally posted by a_iver@Apr 27 2005, 09:59 PM
*Grabs leone's flamethrower and runs for mexico*
*revs my engine*

Come on girl, hop in! Road Trip #5 has been detoured through Meh-hee-ko!!

Back