houston

katie0129

All-Star Member
Reaction score
what happened in houston i am trying to get the whole story, but its all about the hurricane, i can't get any real details

Do you mean the people from the Superdome being transfered to the Astrodome? Or did something nonKatrina happen in Houston? :unsure:

What do you mean? I know that they transported almost everyone that was in the superdome to the astrodome but then had to stop because shots were fired or something but I thought that happened at the superdome. Was there something else you had heard about?

i thought they meant shots at the astrodome, but i guess it was at the superdome, i can't believe how heartless people are

right now they are talking about gang activity and possibly the national gaurd being shot at

absolutely horrible, :angry: :( :(

Originally posted by katie0129@Sep 1 2005, 02:14 PM
i thought they meant shots at the astrodome, but i guess it was at the superdome, i can't believe how heartless people are

right now they are talking about gang activity and possibly the national gaurd being shot at

absolutely horrible, :angry: :( :(
I don't think that they're heartless, per se, I just think they've all gone insane.

They homes are ruined. They have nothing and won't have anything for a very long time...

I bet a lot of them do not trust the officials right now, and out of blind rage, are shooting them.

i respect your opinion, but i still think its heartless, i realize they are going through a lot, but why make it worse

i just can't handle violence like that, its for no reason, people are trying to help them and they are making it worse

plus they said the believe its gang activity, so these guys have been causing trouble before this

Originally posted by andy@Sep 1 2005, 02:17 PM
I don't think that they're heartless, per se, I just think they've all gone insane.

They homes are ruined. They have nothing and won't have anything for a very long time...

I bet a lot of them do not trust the officials right now, and out of blind rage, are shooting them.
Yeah, I mean there's despair, and then there's random violence. There's a lot of people that are homeless right now, and every year hurricanes and earthquakes and tsunamis and volcanoes destroy homes and possessions.. those millions of people in the past haven't shot at the folks tryin to help THEM.

I in no way pity those people at all.

These people are no longer humans. They are animals who do not trust anyone but themselves. Hell, they're all going to become cannibals soon enough.

They random killing cannot be truly justified, but we have to consider that these people are no longer right.

They've all gone off their rocker's and in the end, the population down there will be lower, not because of them killing people, but because they are slowly killing themselves.

maybe the world is ending??!! it will happen one day :huh: :eek:

Originally posted by katie0129@Sep 1 2005, 02:37 PM
maybe the world is ending??!! it will happen one day :huh: :eek:
The Rapture!!

think about it though...

...all this freakish natural disaster stuff happening all wround the world..

..its crazy

Oh yeah, it's been a growing discussion around here since Mt. St. Helens, I think. Maybe before. It's definitely the end of the world as we know it. :woo:

thats scary but sadly enough, in some way its not. that why we should all just party til the end!! everyone to katie's !!!!

:p :woo:

Originally posted by andy@Sep 1 2005, 01:34 PM
They've all gone off their rocker's and in the end, the population down there will be lower, not because of them killing people, but because they are slowly killing themselves.
That sounds like a south park quote :lol:

Originally posted by Magilune@Sep 1 2005, 10:45 AM
Now I've got that song stuck in my head. <_<
the one from armageddon? hahaha

Back