Hilton Hotels

cavagnac

Reaction score
There was an ad starting with black and white images of various people culminating with a view of all the chain logos of the Hilton hotel operations. The song is a atmospherics rock sounding tune with a male singing lyrics, "we will always have each other" and then a female singing, i believe, "to love..." The song sounds current in an alternative genre. Any one in the know?

I saw a new commercial for the hilton hotel during the olympics commercial and its NOT the michael tolcher song. this one has lyrics "we will always have each other" in it

"Each Other" by Michael Tolcher

http://www.michaeltolcher.com/

New Hilton Family Commercial
features new Michael Tolcher
song, "Speed Feels Better”
& "Each Other"
The Hilton Family of Hotels have a new series of commercials which feature Michael’s music. They are currently airing on NBC and MSNBC and during the 2008 Summer Olympic Games. Keep an eye out for them!

;)

Try listening to the song "the story" by Brandi Carlile...i think it may be what you're looking for.
:)

Originally posted by rothko.gurl@Aug 12 2008, 05:57 PM
Try listening to the song "the story" by Brandi Carlile...i think it may be what you're looking for.
I believe the Brandi Carlile song would be this General Motors commercial and he's asking about a Hilton Hotels ad with a male singer.

Back