Hilton Hotels point A to B line drawing

I know which one you are talking about because I was looking FOREVER to figure out who it was. It is Joshua Radin with Schylar Fisk doing Joshua's song "Today." You can find a clip of it on you tube if you search Joshua Radin - Today.

I found it!! Heard the song by coincidence and it drove me crazy not to know who it was. Thought it was Macy gray as well but it turned out to be some artist called Vassy

Vassy - wanna fly

Yes, the song is by the Australian artist Vassy...besides the Hilton spot, the song was also used in last years Diet Sprite radio campaign. It was also featured in the TV shows Greys Anatomy and Ugly Betty.

And how do I know all of this??

I managed her from 2005-2007

Ok so I just saw a commercial for Hilton and the song in the background ended "with my soul on fire and my spirit free", the commercial has an orange background and a dragon shape swirling in the sky!?! Any help!? Thanks guys!

yes! i found it last night, but i cant find a place to download the song from :( upsetting, it's no longer on his myspace page either!! know anywhere where I can download Voila?!

Does anyone know who the guy is singing in the Hilton commercials with the theme "travel should feed your soul"....One of the lines is..."I long to be, my soul on fire and my spirit free wa-oh-o-o, wa-oh-o-o". They have played on the Food Network quite abit recently and I am going crazy trying to figure out who he is!!

Okay, So. I have seen this Hilton (I beliebe its somewhat of a car ad, or a hotel ad) commercial with animations, and a red background. The song goes something like this:

(How I long To Be)?
My Soul on Fire, and my Spirit Free. Whoah-Oh, Yea-Yeah, (Repeat)

Can You Help Me?

Its talking about Point A or Point B or Something like that.

There are a number of commercials but I believe the song you are asking about is Brett Dennen - Blessed. I went to high school with him and immediately recognized his voice when I saw the commercial. Amazing talent!

Back