Hilton Hotels point A to B line drawing

This morning I saw a new (to me anyway) commercial for Hilton Family Hotels. It was something about gettting from point A to point B in life and it had a great song. The end was something like, "Come pick me up" or something. If anyone know what this song is, I am dying to download it!!!!

Okay, so I saw the same Hilton commercial, with the two figures sitting on a line. But upon watching it online found it to have a different background song than the one I heard/saw on TV. This song had a male and female singer in it. The commercial was the same both places, but had different music. Anybody know what this song could be?

The ad titled Sunrise now features the song “Today” by Cleveland-native, Joshua Radin. Songs by established rock pianist Ben Folds and R&B crooner Vassy will continue to add warmth to the ads titled Jordan and Sandcastle, with Ben Folds’ “Landed” and Vassy’s “Wanna Fly” respectively.

I just saw the ad a while ago on Discovery Channel. It's the add where the pencil line forms out into the globe with two human figures on either side. Then both figures push the continents together to form one large continent (Pangaea??). I did a little digging around and I'm sure the song used in this version (seeing that other people hear are hearing different songs for the same ad) is "Blessed" by Brett Dennen.

If you see the ad with 1) the yellow screen colors and two cartoon characters tugging on a line and 2) there's an acoustic song with male and female voices singing "You are the one I've been waiting for today/And here comes the sun/It's been baiting more today"...then it's "Today" by Joshua Radin.
Maybe there's something different online, as some have mentioned, but on TV it's J. Radin.

Thanks Tango!! I have been trying to find "Blessed" for about a week now. Love this song!

There seems to be a female-backed vocal on the newest version, although I'm still seeing "Blessed", too. I tried to listen to see if I could recognize any of the female-vocalist's song, and could not. Same "Pangaea" animation, though.

Its a commercial that sort of shows stick looking figures and the scenes are being drawn as the commercial progresses and it behind a yellow background.....the lyrics go "So just pick me up"..towards the end of the commercial.

It starts off sounding like a foreign language, but gets to English. There's also a dragon forming from the AB line.

The Hilton Commercial (going from A to B) that I hear (and love the song) is "New Shoes" by Paolo Nutini. Love it!

Have heard this twice and can't firgure out who it is. PLEASE help! Hilton spot - just came out about a2 weeks ago. It's their "A to B" campaign. The song has a line saying "you set my soul on fire and my spirt free....wooowoo....wooowoo". THinkI'd lvoe this guy and want a CD - any help GREATLY appreciated!

kittychick

Originally posted by kittychick@Jun 10 2007, 08:30 PM
Have heard this twice and can't firgure out who it is. PLEASE help! Hilton spot - just came out about a2 weeks ago. It's their "A to B" campaign. The song has a line saying "you set my soul on fire and my spirt free....wooowoo....wooowoo". THinkI'd lvoe this guy and want a CD - any help GREATLY appreciated!

kittychick
More info on Michael Tolcher:

http://www.michaeltolcher.com/

http://www.myspace.com/michaeltolcher

Tell him you heard him on Adtunes ;)

Taken from an article about the new ads for Hilton on Hilton's corporate website:

The recurring imagery in the ads depicts a line drawn between Point A and Point B that morphs into a drawing reflecting guest experiences while staying at Hilton hotels, reinforcing the message that travel is about the journey, not just the destination. To bring the campaign to life, Hilton has licensed songs from hot, young artists, including "Life is Wonderful" by Jason Mraz, "High" by James Blunt, "Landed" by Ben Folds, "Nice Day" by Persephone's Bees, and "Wanna Fly" by Vassy.

Back