hal's introduction

Originally posted by hal 9000@Mar 22 2006, 05:51 PM
anything exciting happen to anyone here today?
I got my first day of work bumped forward yet again! I was supposed to start Sunday and now it's gonna be Thursday. <_<

well, here's a summary of my day.

got up for work
went into work
worked
came home from work

yuck!

Originally posted by dascoot+Mar 22 2006, 02:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Mar 22 2006, 02:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-hal 9000@Mar 22 2006, 05:51 PM
anything exciting happen to anyone here today?
I got my first day of work bumped forward yet again! I was supposed to start Sunday and now it's gonna be Thursday. <_< [/b][/quote]
new job?!

for whom might i ask?

this morning when i woke up i actually yelled at my alarm clock, "I Hate you, you ruin my life!"

i dunno. i thought that was funny.... but my girlfriend, who was trying to sleep in, didn't agree :eek:

:lol: Have you ever seen the Tourette's Guy videos? There's one where his alarm goes off and he's like PISS! ASS! FUCK YOU!!

I'll be working for an assisted living home.

I got up. Got ready, fed and dress the baby. Dropped the baby off at my sista's. went to work. got yelled at. got yelled at. got yelled at. still at work. :(

Rhonda I'm gonna call you at work and tell you what a fantastic job you do because you need to hear it.

Too bad I don't have your job number cause I would really enjoy prank calling your boss, or whoever was yelling at my Rhon's. I'm a total bitch when it comes to yelling.

assisted living! good for you

so what brings you to this... en route to a nursing program, or more of the social work bent?

personally, i'm rooting for social work. seeing as it was my minor in college.

Originally posted by Caren H@Mar 22 2006, 03:10 PM
Too bad I don't have your job number cause I would really enjoy prank calling your boss, or whoever was yelling at my Rhon's. I'm a total bitch when it comes to yelling.
haha, well in my experience with women, you are not alone in that category :lol:

...seriously? you want me to act like a crazed maniac while pranking? I'll scare the crap out those peeps...I got celebrity voices installed into my Windows Media already to go. ;)

then again, i must admit that we men ALMOST always deserve it

Originally posted by hal 9000+Mar 22 2006, 06:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hal 9000 @ Mar 22 2006, 06:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Caren H@Mar 22 2006, 03:10 PM
haha, well in my experience with women, you are not alone in that category :lol: [/b][/quote]
:D :lol:

okay, well i'm off for a bit

have fun and talk amongst yourselves

Back