Grey's Anatomy Season 2

Does anyone know the last song that played in this episode. I looked at the ABC song list but I am unsure which one it is. Thanks.

"The Suggestion Box" Aqueduct Barsuk
"Wanna Fly" Vassy Warner
"Someone To Love" Kate Earl Record Collection
"Sailed On" Landon Pigg RCA
"Scratch" Kendall Payne Fit For The Queen Music
"Just In Case" Leeroy Stagger Boompa

Grey's Anatomy

Does any one know the name to the song at the end of grays anatomy, when the one girl pulls out her hand from the guy and the resident puts her hand in its place, and keeps saying what did i do?

and sorry i didnt catch any lyrics becuase i was in shock.

Haha... it was an amazing episode, and im not positive... but im pretty sure that was coldplay, i was actually going to ask the same question?

what was the song they played towards the end of the last episodes
they played it as theyre washing Merideth in the shower
it was a slow song, a woman was singing

Hi All,

At the end of last night's Grey's Anatomy, they showed the trailer for next week and a song played during the trailer. The song is upbeat, maybe even slightly techno, and has a lot of "uh" and "aahs" in it. I've heard it before, but have never been able to get any words.

Anyone know what that darn song is?

Thanks,
Kris

I'd like to know too...the female singing about the middle of the show

at the very end of the show, they were playing Corinne Bailey Rae - Like A Star

NO ITS NOT THAT 1 I WAS LOOKING FOR BUT THANKS IT THE 1 IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SHOW WHEN THERE TALKING TO THAT KID AOUT PLASTIC SURGURY, ONE OF THE PARTS WHEN HE WAS IN IT!! BUT THANKS FOR THE REPLY

I actually would like to know the very last song. It played the longest, it had this R&B/Soul feel to it and the woman singing sort of resembled Erika Badu's voice.

Yeah, I know. I just don't have any patience. I wanna know now. :cry:

actually...i'd like to know the song played at the beginning of the episode. the one with Christina and Burke dancing to the song on the iPod? Anyone know the name of the song?

Back