Grey's Anatomy Season 1

Hey... does anyone know the song that played at the end of greys anatomy?... I didnt get any lyrics but it was male vocals... thanks!

I know that if I wait a day or two, they'll post the music info on the official website, but what can I say- I'm impatient.

Does anyone know the song that plays sort of near the end when they are working on the guy with the gunshot wound (he's actually dying). It continues into the end of the little girl's brain surgery scene.

The guys voice sounds alot like Ben Harper, and its a really mellow song with mostly piano and maybe some light drums I think.

Some lines I managed to pick out:
"Because there's people out there screaming."
"..anger in the air"
"you don't have worry", something about a suitcase...

Anyone with any ideas thanks alot!!

Well I went to go check if there was a message board for the show over at ABC and found a thread there that mentioned the song was by someone named Joe Purdy. I googled him and found what looks to be his official site and sure enough it mentions that his song Suitcase was going to be played on Grey's Anatomy and they even have an MP3 of the song available to download on the main page.

Thanks alot! :D ... I am downloading it now, when I get the chance to listen to it I will let you know if it was what I was looking for, thanks again...

Awesome! Definitely the right song, just downloaded it from his website that you found. Greate song! Thanks a ton!

Grey's Anatomy

This Sunday's episode, in the very beginning of this episode. Very simple tune, female vocals, starting out "when you were young." Almost sounded Frou Frou-ish. Anyone?

Answered my own question. If anyone else was wondering, it was "David" by Nellie McKay. If anyone ever has questions about Grey's Anatomy music, ABC has a music guide on the website. Good stuff!

This was quite a while back so i doubt (but desperately hope) that anybody can remember this song.

It was episode 3 of Season 1 when Christina was asking the mother and daughter of a man what parts of the man (he was brain-dead i think) would they like to donate. The song continued when George explained to the man with liver cancer that they had found him a liver.

It was a slow song with a man singing and piano. It was really beautful

The lyrics were something like:

"Where am I? Who are you? I think I've been here before.."

It is NOT listed on the the Grey's Anatomy website.

I have a question about a song played in episode 3 of season 1(Winning a Battle, Losing the War) somewhere between 30th - 40th minute. this song is played when yang and bailey leave the room after discussing organ donation with kevin davidson's wife and daughter. this song has a little piano intro and has the lyrics "where am i...who are you...i swear we've maybe been here before" (those are as best as i can hear with the dialouge in the background) and the song seems very mellow and sad. i was wondering if anyone could help me out as to title or artist?I couldn't find it anywhere.

Thanks for the tip . but I've already checked that post and the song is not in it . I have checked all the grey's anatomy fan sites and the ABC page of the show and all of them have list only those five songs . the song i am looking for isn't one of those . and the song has male vocal with piano.

Back