GMC Envoy XUV

HomerAYK

Reaction score
This site is great, I've found so many GREAT songs here. I'm hoping someone can help me out with my request:

I'm looking for the riff at the end of those new GMC commercials, where it's like classical violin music and it ends with lots of short electronic beats. They're at the end of that commercial with the power sliding roof and the one of the guys who are loading the truck says "Whoa..." after seeing the roof move.

Thanks in advance to anyone who answers!

I've been searching for that song also. It might be a song specifically made for the commercial

Naw, I think that's a different one.. I've seen it, I'm just no use when it comes to classical though.
Maybe Rob knows! :)

Yeah, I was wondering about this song too. Does anyone know what it is called?

Hi there! no I don't know it Das'...to me it sounds like a (Good) commissioned piece. I read the previous post and it aint Tusk thats for sure. I've emailed GM and I'll let you know of any replies.

Update: They didn't know and they're looking into it and update me on the 30th (Must be the office party ;) )

Got a reply back saying that they don't have the info yet and asked me to contact them in 30 days when they will have the information, also the standard, blah, blah, usualy commissioned, blah, blah, 30 seconds only, blah, blah, remakes, blah, blah, completely useless customer support.

Obviously it takes them 30 days to pick up a phone and dial their ad agency.....good job they don't work that slow at building the cars!

A very disapointed Rob :angry: Anyway Happy New Year everyone.

In Search of music from GMC Envoy SUV Commercial.

Clues:
- "If a stadium can have a retractable roof..."
- "It's not more than you need, just more than you're used to."
- Classical music fetauring violin

Thanks!!

I love that song...i hope it's as good as the 30 sec. clip shows us ^_^ lol someone please tell me what the name of the song is!!!!!! posted it, don't just email it to someone!! i wanna know it too!!! :unsure: :(

Back