Ghost Whisperer Season 4

jenjoosh

Reaction score
Does anyone know the name of the song that was played during the middle of the Ghost Whisperer episode last night? I've checked many other sites and I can't find it anywhere! Thanks...

Maybe its "Harmonia" by The Shortwave Set?? That's the only song I could find for that episode.

Hope that's the one :D

It is definitely "Harmonia" by The Shortwave Set. I have the CD.

:angel:

What was the song playing about half way through the episode when Melinda went into the computer for the second time. She walks around the digital arcade looking for someone. It sounded a little like a Soul Coughing/Mike Doughty remix, but I can't be sure.

Hi,

Does anyone know the last song that's played during this episode.
It's where Jim and Melinda are talking. All I remember is that the
song was sung by a female.

Thanks

11.14.08 Ghost Whisperer, song from?

There was a great song playing in the background when Melinda was saying goodbye to Jim's mother at the bus station. Female singer singing, "...weary, wanted...". Does anyone know the song? Who sings it? Etc?
Thanks!

-Jennifer.

Re: 11.14.08 Ghost Whisperer, song from?

"I Hurt Too" by Katie Herzig

There was a great song on tonight's episode of Ghost Whisperer. It was in the background at night when Melinda sat down on the couch to eat dinner while on the phone with Delia. It's a slow song with a female singer with a guitar, "...the hardest thing I ever had to do...is say goodbye to you..."
Does anyone know what this song is? The singer?
Thanks!

Jennifer.

Re: 12.5.08 Ghost Whisperer, song from?

"Distill" by Kyler England [Album: A Flower Grows In Stone]

Thanks! How do you know what songs are in what episodes? Impressive. :)

I watched the episodes and noticed the ones I knew. The ones I heard and didn't know were referenced online.

Ghost Whisperer

I saw an episode on the tv ...

i want to know whats the song.. it was a girl with a guitar.. Melinda Gordon was driving the car and then the song started it was something like.. get offf the fence... cause i aint waiting for you...she want to see a girl and told her that her husband died in a car accident...and she was wrong..

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1579445/
^her boyfriend who died in a car accident...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0996651/
^the guy who asked the boy to steal the passes...

Ghost Whisperer - Life on the Line episode

Hi,

Does anyone know the song that plays in the very beginning where Delia is talking to her son about cutting the grass. I think it's a female singing.

Also does anyone know the song that's playing while Melinda is talking to "Jim"?

Thanks.

Re: Ghost Whisperer - Life on the Line episode

didn't see the episode but i found this
Listen to the music featured in Episode 411: Life on the Line:
”The Man That Can’t Be Moved” by The Script on Sony BMG
“42” by Coldplay on Capitol Records
“Gotta Figure This Out” by Erin McCarley on Universal Republic Records
”Tell Me a Story” by Sorta on Apature Music
“Ordinary Days” by Superba
“Smile” by Nicolas Johnston
“In Repair” by Tim Hanauer

Back