Futurama

I believe you're talking about "I Will Wait For You" by Connie Francis.

I have to say, that episode really bothered me. I just found the ending to be very, very sad. I know it's just a cartoon, but that episode was truly depressing for me. I think "Luck of the Fryish" pushed it about as far as they could safely go in terms of depressing the audience with flashbacks about what happened after Fry was frozen - and then this one went way over the line.

does any body know the song and the end of the episode "A Big Piece of Garbage"where New New York Discovers A giant ball of 20th century garbage is goin to destroy the city.
It sounds sorda 50's and starts off like
"We'll meet again, dont know where, dont know when..."
if so that would be great, thanks...

---> Kalei

[1ACV03] Odd Couple - Main Theme (Amazon)
[1ACV06] Sir Mix-A-Lot - Baby Got Back (Amazon)
[1ACV07] Norman Whitfield - In the Car Wash (Amazon)
[1ACV08] Vera Lynn - We'll meet again (Amazon)
[1ACV09] Beastie Boys - Super Disco Breakin' (Amazon)
[1ACV09] Beastie Boys - Intergalactic (Amazon)
[1ACV09] Beastie Boys - Sabotage (Amazon)
[1ACV10] James Horner - Titanic Theme (Amazon)
[2ACV12] Donovan - Atlantis (Amazon)
[2ACV16] Hanson - MMMBop (Amazon)
[2ACV16] Black Sabbath - Iron Man (Amazon)
[3ACV02] Bill Fries / C.W. McCall - Convoy (Amazon)
[3ACV04] Simple Minds - Don't you forget about me
[3ACV06] American Breed - Bend Me, Shape Me (Amazon)
[3ACV09] Roy Orbison - Oh Pretty woman (Amazon)
[3ACV18] Rush - Tom Sawyer (Amazon)
[3ACV18] Gloria Estefan - Conga (Amazon)
[3ACV20] Richard Strauss - Also Sprach Zarathustra (Amazon)
[3ACV20] Johann II Strauss - An der schönen, blauen Donau (Amazon)
[3ACV22] Cream - Sunshine of Your Love
[3ACV22] Katrina & the Waves - Walking On Sunshine (Amazon)
[4ACV02] Pizzicato Five - Baby Love Child (Amazon)
[4ACV03] Spin Doctors - Two Princes (Amazon)
[4ACV11] Eminem - The real slim shady (Amazon)
[4ACV08] Buster Poindexter - Hot Hot Hot (Amazon)
[4ACV08] KC and the Sunshine Band - Get Down Tonight (Amazon)

Just saw the episode last night (9-11-06) on Adult Swim in which, Lela discovers she is a mutant, and meets her real parents for the first time in the sewer. At the end of the episode they played a flashback of her life and showed her parents watching over her. Now to my question.....

What was the name of the song that was playing during the flashback?

It kind of sounded like The Corrs, but I'm not sure. If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

Baby Love Child by Pizzicato Five
(not sure I spelled that right) :p

...ok, I did :rolleyes:

Originally posted by neo979@Sep 10 2006, 10:52 AM

I have to say, that episode really bothered me. I just found the ending to be very, very sad. I know it's just a cartoon, but that episode was truly depressing for me.
when i was watching that episode i thought to myself--

"self, i like this show because of its atypical endings".

yes, it was depressing to say the least...

Request: the Various songs used throughout the show Futurama.

I can name a few, but I'd like to know more.

Episode: The Deep South, Song: Donovan - Atlantis

A REALLY REALLY good song from futurama is: "Baby Love Child" - By: "Pizzicacto Five"

i was so going to suggest that one:) ive loved pizzicato five for a long time (back to my music store retail days:) and when i heard that in the episode about leela and her parents i almost cried:)

In the one where bender becomes a chef at the end is a song by Cream - Sunshine of your Love i believe...

Okay I figured it wasnt really part of a soundtrack..but this song is the song fry has in his 'all rush mix' while playing 'Space Invaders' Any help would be appreciated =D

Guess it was a no brainer when he said "all RUSH" but thanks again :>

Whats the song that starts after they get out of the wooden sub and start a rampage to destroy all technology. Its got a heavy metal sound to it.

Does anyone know the song that was playing in the episode where Leela finds her parents, that is played at the end of the episode? There is a little growing up montage and you see how Leela's parents helped her without her knowledge throughout her life. The song being played had a female voice, and the lyrics I remember kept repeating "forever and ever," with other words such as "no one else take my place," and others that I couldn't understand well enough to be able to tell you.
Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Until I saw the episode last night, I completely forgot that I had wanted this song years ago XD

yeah i recently sent out to find the song too

"baby love child"
by the pizzicato five

Back