Five Alive

djray

Reaction score
Need to know the song to the "five alive" commercials being played right now... they comprise of many vignettes... notably the dancing robot being one, and the other being a dancing hot dog as five alive is going down the throat into the stomach.

i've also heard this song on "the surreal life" on the WB... which prompts me to think that the track is stock/production music.

any help would be greatly appreciated!

First of all, what exactly is "Five Alive"? :huh:

And, can you describe the music -- tempo, genre, male/female vocals, lyrics, etc.. ??

FIVE ALIVE is a very tasty drink.

you can buy it in stores. then drink it
some people just buy them

they are supposedly made from 5 main fruits are something blah blah blah etc something pule narf rambling on random words confuse readers who read this

am i weird or what?

If you're talking about the music that plays over the end of the commercial (the robotic "Feel Alive" voice), it's eerily similar to parts of "Me To Be" by I Am The World Trade Center, off the album "Out Of The Loop." It's entirely possible, though, that the song just samples something else.

Originally posted by chrominance@Jun 19 2004, 03:13 PM
If you're talking about the music that plays over the end of the commercial (the robotic "Feel Alive" voice), it's eerily similar to parts of "Me To Be" by I Am The World Trade Center, off the album "Out Of The Loop." It's entirely possible, though, that the song just samples something else.
yeah that's exactly the commercial i'm talking about, chrominance!

the song "me to be" sounds almost, if not exactly, the same!

P.S. can't believe i'm checking this thread almost after two years!

thanks a lot!

Re: "Five Alive" Commercial

this URL [ame="http://vimeo.com/13387914"]Don Fardon - I'm Alive on Vimeo[/ame] states the Client was 'Five Alive' but I believe the song was used as well/instead by Dutch Vodafone as a TV commercial

Back