Finger snapping songs

Oh, I'm just kidding :)

If I had a story about a date, let alone an actual person to date, I would tell you. :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Ok well it could've been worse. It was on at the time and it didn't get fried. I just hit the off button, unplugged everything and turned it upside down in front of a house fan for 24 hours. lost a few keys is all and as I said....I can get around those for the time being. ;)

Wow.

The worse I have done would have to be, um, getting pissed off at the thing because I was talking to my aunt, and the POS wanted to freeze on me, so I kicked it, and it shut down. :angry:

Oh, but I REALLY enjoyed reading the joke from months ago about GM and Microsoft. Just another reason why Macs rule!

I don't get mad at my computer, doesn't do no good..patience helps :p
haha, acually i have kicked it before..so yea :rolleyes:

Yeah, I'm still considering buying a new machine rather than fixing this one. It is six years old. But it would REALLY cut into my entertainment budget to get the kinda machine I want this time around. Decissions decissions. :rolleyes:

I Mac can be your entertainment machine, though.

Oh, and Fitz, new favorite song - Scarlet Begonias

ahhh i gotta go to bed, i have to babysit tomorrow, and thennn speed clean my room when i get home, (shoving everything underbed, in closet) and thenn pack my bags and then go pick up my friend, and then catch the ferry to vancouver to go my aunties... :lol:

Night Guys! :)

Careful. Winegirl had rings on her toes. Not bells but close enough. :p

Yeah, well, I am certain I won't find anyone with rings on her fingers and bells on her shoes.
:lol:

G'nite Sarah. Flood control is inconvenient at times. <_< I think I'm gonna call it a night too. L8R T8TERS. ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Originally posted by mram@Jun 30 2004, 10:59 PM
Yeah, well, I am certain I won't find anyone with rings on her fingers and bells on her shoes.
:lol:
Never say never. ;) G'nite.

I got rings on my fingers and bells on my ankles, does that count?

And em-ram.. I thought I was the only American that said "aye". :) ;)

I say it all the time when I am chatting, and a lot of other kids have no clue what it is.

LOSERS they are.

i just thought you'd been watching Pirates of The Caribbean or something. :p

it should be the other gang symbol for around here... On Topic/Off Topic

:lol: OTRRDBs Reprezeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiint.

Back