Finger snapping songs

Originally posted by mram@Jul 1 2004, 12:32 AM
Damn you adults with your legal drinking. I must say, however, that I have never drank, smoked, or done any sort of drug, and I don't plan on it. When I am 21, though, I may have an occasional "beverage" at a resteraunt or something, but I won't be a heavy drinker.
Seriously though, Andy that's good you have made that decision! :) you sound way mature for your age.

Why thank you. A lot of kids resent me because of that, and find it troubling when I am always the one to be able to say what needs to be said to the adults, because they listen to me. School board protesting is fun when they know you are mature, and know what you are talking about.

Originally posted by *Sarah*@Jul 1 2004, 12:52 AM
hah, he uses big words too :lol:
:lol: :lol:
I am the only kid on MSN that uses proper sentences, and words.

Oh Fiiiiiiiiine. It's so dead I decide to defrag my computer and everyone crawls out from under their rocks to yak. <_< Ok. Alright. :angry:

:p :p

Sorry to hear you're so sick Cooter Dooter. Get better soonest. I insist. ;) And cult..........get sober. Then get well. :lol:

thanks fitz.

that reminds me fitz. did you get you get that keyboard fixed? is it toshiba? 'cause i found a toshiba keyboard at a fleamarket.

It's a laptop. Dell. And no I still haven't but thanks for asking cult. I'm waiting for work to send me somewhere so that I won't miss it while it's in the shop. I can hook a regular keyboard to it but I've figured out how to get around most of the keys that don't work sooooooooo.
Anyway new ones are only about $20 if I wanna go there or I could just con a friend out of one of their extras but I choose to save my "You owe me" chips for bigger things.
And yeah Andy I defraged. Not like I HAD toooooo. I just find it helps with all the DLing and deleting that I do to perform a few tuneup chores every other month or so.

Originally posted by givemfitz@Jul 1 2004, 01:11 AM
t I choose to save my "You owe me" chips for bigger things.
And yeah Andy I defraged. Not like I HAD toooooo. I just find it helps with all the DLing and deleting that I do to preform a few tuneup chores every other month or so.
Damn that flood control

Gotcha! ;)

I HAVE to do it so my rock and chissle will work with me. Piece of crap it is.

okay.

i got this keyboard for free... :) so i thought i'd ask. the guy took the lcd out form the laptop for some project of his and gave the rest to me to play with. ;)

lol i can't even think of the last time i defraged my computer..haha, poor thing :p

Well you can defrag till your face turns blue but if you spill wine in it............... :lol:

Originally posted by *Sarah*@Jul 1 2004, 01:16 AM
lol i can't even think of the last time i defraged my computer..haha, poor thing :p
the aspcc, american association for the prevention of cruelty to computers is coming to get you! :ph34r:

okay. now it's REALLY tome to go to bed. bye all.

No I didn't. A date did but I sat her in front of the computer and handed her the glass. <_<

G'nite cult.

lol
Nice.

But what the hell were you thinking?

"Hey, have some wine in front of my computer while we are on a date."

:huh: :huh:

:p

Yeah yeah yeah. Thaaaaaaaaaat's riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. G'head & kick the guy while he's down. FROM KICKIN 'IMSELF <_<

Back