Finger snapping songs

*weep* I don't think I shall! I'm gonna be the first person under 60 in the free world to die of the flu in like a hundred years. *whine fuss pout* :(

Oh, I've had "Death Flu," too. It sucks! I nearly passed out in school. I was sitting there, and I got real hot, then cold, then warm again, then tepid, then cold, so very cold. Blah!

ehhh i like flat pop!..its easier to drink :lol:
My favourite juice is orange juice..mmmm ;) but it has to have ice cubes, of course.

And you'll get a girlfriend easy enough with them Adrian Grenier pictures.

lol!

I still don't think I look anything like him at all.

However, this year is the best I've looked in quite some time. :) Like I've mentioned, I've lost weight, and the hair is really doin' it's thang.

Some actor. I had never heard of him until dascoot told me of him. He was in a few flicks, I guess.

Originally posted by dascoot@Jul 1 2004, 12:16 AM
Now me and my flu are going to bed.
Does flu spread thru the internet? :lol: because i have the flu too!

none of the coughs syrups worked, so now i'm having the old world remedy. hot toddy. B) brandy with hot water boiled with black pepper and basil.

okay okay. it's the brandy that's working so far.

you guys all have the flu, thats weird.
When i went down to Washington i got a cold..does that count?
Its not all that bad, except the sneezing won't go away. ugh.. <_<

Damn you adults with your legal drinking. I must say, however, that I have never drank, smoked, or done any sort of drug, and I don't plan on it. When I am 21, though, I may have an occasional "beverage" at a resteraunt or something, but I won't be a heavy drinker.

:)

the brandy is REALLY working. who is this actor and how come you are talking about him?

Originally posted by cultclassic@Jul 1 2004, 12:34 AM
the brandy is REALLY working. who is this actor and how come you are talking about him?
dascoot thinks I look like Adrian Grenier

oh okay. you put your picture up! nice....

wow you're 15?? and i see sarah, you are 14. now i feel like the drunk bad uncle. :blush: forget all the alcohol talk. kids, i'm off to bed...

LOL!
No, no, no, man. It's fun talking to "older" guys.

:p
ohh i didnt put that there cuz i ment it was fun talking to older guys, cuz that sounds sick..lol :rolleyes:
I ment it for the drunk bad -uncle thing, just so yah know..hahah

LOL!
Sarah's been talking to predators on line.

Just kidding.

Back