Fans of Electronic Music

Originally posted by Kahu@Oct 23 2005, 03:02 PM
a few more

Juno Reactor
Juno Reactor gets my vote as the most complex, diverse and fascinating electronic band out there. They blend in music from all over the world and produce some amazing works of art. I've never found anyone better.

UNKLE is really good....I like Cocorosie, cibo matto, persophones bees, broken social scene, enigma, mc chris, yukari fresh, boards of canada, ilkae, 65 days of static, M83, Aqueduct, Of Montreal, the octopus project, ugress, dirty sanchez, peaches, frou frou, gravy train, haujobb, ladytron, laugh and peace, mount sims, ratatat, and xiu xiu.

I've recently been listening to mixes by Steve Angello, Ewan Pearson, Anthony Pappa, and Desyn Masiello. All good.

Astral Projection - Tryptomine Dream and Fly are my favs :p

Just checked in on this topic, wow, I've got a lot of listening to do!

:D Thanks for the tips! Most of these arel pretty new to me, except I think I've heard of UNKLE, but not actually heard their music. SO I will check it out!

Prince Of Stories,
I like all types of electronic, really, even some of the odder stuff like Cristian Vogel's Angry Sausage Dog, and Tiefschwarz's Warning Siren (Featuring Matty Safer)! If you'd call it odd, maybe different is better. Anyway...
And I really enjoy ambient music, too! So any artists along those lines I'd enjoy hearing about too.
I've gotten a lot of ambient electronic on Observatory lately, and am enjoying it. :)

Back