Fact of the day

gnflyby

Reaction score
Did you know its impossible to lick your own elbow?
thats what it said on my penguin chocolate bar.

do you know any facts? or don't you give a fact?

A cat will blink when hit with a hammer.

A shot is called a shot because in the old west a shot of whiskey was 12.5 cents and so was a bullet. Some guys who didn't have any cash on them would pay for a shot with a bullet.

i've read that elbow fact before in my school planner they give out to us, and that "over 75% of people who read this will try to lick their elbow" ;)

I tried it!! In fact I've tried it every single time I've read that fact, and that's been a few times now. I think I just don't want to believe it's impossble and keep hoping I've developed a few extra joints..? Iunno..

isn't there something that says the distance between your wrist and elbow is how big your foot is?

I can like my elbow. I guess I can because I have a long tongue. :lol:

EDIT: Oops haha "Lick" instead of "Like" :p

Golf was developed in Scotland by a group of men that wanted their own secret little game that women couldn't spoil for them and stands for Gentlemen Only Ladies Forbidden. Err, that's what I heard anyway.

Your heart is the size of your fist.

Originally posted by JCA0688@Mar 5 2005, 10:23 AM
I can like my elbow. I guess I can because I have a long tongue. :lol:

EDIT: Oops haha "Lick" instead of "Like" :p
:blink:

A/S/L? :)

Last night I was watching In the womb on National Geographic Explorer. And everything in that show was new information, I'm sure a lot of us do not know.

If you gathered all the people in the world together they would fit in a space that's 243 square miles.

Back