Fact of the day

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Mar 8 2005, 04:33 PM
Oh no! I just ate a banana like 2 minutes ago! :eek:
Run! They're coming for you! :lol:

Happy Birthday! *throws confetti and blows on that dumb paper horn thing*

Thanks you. My dad hasnt even called. Another fact

If you were to put a fetus of a monkey, human.. and some other one <--cannot remember for the world. No one could tell the difference. Not even Doctors. Only God

Also at 3-5 weeks all we are is a unprotected spinal cord.
At some month we also don't have eyelids.

Good today. Yesterday was not so good. I've not actually gotten sick but sometimes I will just be nausiated for hours but never get sick. But today it's alllll good. :D

:lol:

Okay, this one sends shivers down my spine.

-On average, most people swallow 8 spiders a year during their sleep.

I absolutely hate spiders so I'm going to say that I think this one is false, just so I can keep my sanity.

Personally, I think that some of these are just made up. How can they possibly know all this? Are they spying on people in their sleep? :lol:

23% of all photocopier faults worldwide are caused by people sitting on them and photocopying their butt.

I'm surprised that that number isn't higher.

There is an underwater mailbox off the coast of Japan. And there is a scuba diving mailman who goes there everyday to check for mail.

It's true! It's a public mailbox. They had it on "Hey! Spring of Trivia" on Spike TV a few weeks ago. They put a postcard in it and it got mailed back to their studio. It was weird.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Mar 8 2005, 04:23 PM
Good today. Yesterday was not so good. I've not actually gotten sick but sometimes I will just be nausiated for hours but never get sick. But today it's alllll good. :D
Your babys' hormones are developing. He's taking some of yours.. thats why you get sick.

Back