Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 10 2005, 09:55 PM
Camels are freaks.
Sally and the camel has two humps... so ride Sally ride. :lol:

Suicide is crime punishable by death

So is being a coward in the army

Originally posted by Magilune@Mar 11 2005, 01:53 AM
Are you planning on doing some Paraguian dueling? :lol:
Why no, of course not :angel: :lol:

The airplane Buddy Holly, Richie Valens and The Big Bopper died in was the "American Pie." Thus the name of the Don McLean song.

Originally posted by Magilune@Mar 11 2005, 02:02 PM
The airplane Buddy Holly, Richie Valens and The Big Bopper died in was the "American Pie." Thus the name of the Don McLean song.
Nope! Urban legend.. it was just a little dinky plane, they don't name the little dinky ones. I read about it at http://www.snopes.com.. love that freakin site.

Oops! :blush:

Ok here's a maybe real one: It is illegal to eat in a burning building in Chicago.

Originally posted by Magilune@Mar 11 2005, 04:04 PM
It is illegal to eat in a burning building in Chicago.
Aww nuts :( : puts away marshmellows:

:huh: I had no idea that Waylon Jennings gave up his seat on the plane! Wow, could you imagine how that would feel. On the one hand I would feel bless that my life was spared but on the other I would feel awful that someone died in my place.

Originally posted by cultclassic+Mar 11 2005, 02:31 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Mar 11 2005, 02:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-leone@Mar 11 2005, 01:21 PM
Most lipstick contains fish scales. :unsure:
:sick: is that for the metallic color? [/b][/quote]
I don't know but I'm not wearing that crap ever again ... maybe :lol:

Originally posted by leone+Mar 11 2005, 04:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Mar 11 2005, 04:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by cultclassic@Mar 11 2005, 02:31 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-leone
@Mar 11 2005, 01:21 PM
Most lipstick contains fish scales.  :unsure:

:sick: is that for the metallic color?
I don't know but I'm not wearing that crap ever again ... maybe :lol: [/b][/quote]
LOL You kill me. :lol:

Chewing gum while peeling onions will prevent you from crying

Originally posted by Magilune@Mar 11 2005, 01:53 AM
Are you planning on doing some Paraguian dueling? :lol:
We had a discussion about dueling in my English class today :lol:

Back