Doubletree Hotels "Branches"

Does anyone know who does the song from the Doubletree hotel commercial, it's an older song it sounds like Rosemary Clooney amnd some of the lyrics are "bumpin' bumpin' bumpin'...and stay cool that's the rule

Thanks a million, in fact I posted on this board earlier today for this song, I'm glad someone knew it!

Hi,
Does anyone know the name/artist of the song in the Target commercial that has a 50's samba feel? Says something about "relax jack..."

This is great! I kept singing this song, and now came to this site and found the answer. What a great song and the so great Dinah Washington. Didn't she do the song last year, "At Last"? Sounds like the same voice.

The name of the song and artist is "Relax Max" by Miss Dinah Washington:)

Just saw a new commercial for Doubletree Suites that shows some branches sprouting leaves and the music is a bit like jazz.

Lyrics include these phrases:

...your nerves are like jumping jacks
...stay cool
...take it easy that's the rule

Any idea as to song and artist?

It's Relax Max by Dinah Washington! Great tune!!

Hi, today I swore I heard the song:

Ingrid Michaelson - "The Way I Am"

used in another Doubletree Hotels commercial.

Get It At: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001736FSU/?tag=adtunes-20

I was taking a nap and half unconcious at the time but i'm pretty sure that's it. The only reason i'm questioning myself at all is because I was tired and because when I searched online for the commercial all I found was reference to: Dinah Washington - "Relax Max" used in another Doubletree commercial and Ingrid Michaelson - "The Way I Am" being used in an Old Navy commercial. I watched those commercials on youtube and neither were the commercial I remember seeing/hearing. Anyways good songs and Doubletree has good cookies.

Back