Heineken "The Date"

ArgentiumOutlaw

Reaction score
I haven't been able to find anything about this particular commercial, although I now realize that Guinness has produced many a fine commercial.

I'm referring to a particular commercial that's been airing lately, which is part of a series of commercials which are produced like musicals, where a guy in a suit is behaving very cool, dancing with people, playing along to their social queues, and even a bit of martial arts with a guy that looks like Bruce Lee.

The specific commercial I'm talking about is where this guy is on a date and he takes her through the kitchen of a restaurant/theatre, and interacts with the chefs, the staff, and later a magician, and so on. Once he is in the theatre area, a guy is singing in Indian (?) and everyone in the theatre is dancing in an old style like Jitterbug or something. The music is also old timey sounding.

Anyone have any info on this?

Re: Guinness Commercial

If I am not mistaken, the commercial you are referring to is the one for the beer, Heineken.

Also, the song utilized is "Jaan Pehechaan Ho" by Mohammed Rafi.

Oh wow, you're right it is Heineken, how did I remember the commercial in so much detail without remembering what it was for?

Thank you EKGene.

Here is a link to the commercial with the music I wanted, apparently called 'The Date':

Actually, both songs are great. I hope Heineken keeps up these series of commercials, at least one more and I promise I won't forget what the product is. =]

Anyone know if it's possible for me to edit the original post and title so that future searchers can find this quickly? Having it titled 'Guinness Commercial' will likely go overlooked by someone who actually knows what they're looking for.

Back