Happy Feet Two

Jomskylark

Reaction score
This Happy Feet Two TV Spot played during the episode "Beeware" of Grimm on NBC on November 11th.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find a clip of the spot anywhere online, nor can I find the song... maybe somebody can help?

The spot itself has three scenes of text, that read: On November 18 / What's Black and White... / And Happy All Over?

While these scenes are playing, there is an upbeat, pop song playing in the background. Frankly, it sounds like something Lady Gaga might sing but it doesn't sound like her voice specifically.

I've been able to catch the following phrases:

"You wanna go out, you wanna say ..." (emphasis on that bit)

"... Your world will rock, can I get crazy ..."

"... Hey/Please baby, don't leave ..."

I know this isn't a lot to go on, but I'm hoping the spot will either be uploaded or somebody will recognize the spot and help me out. Thanks!

hey man, I have desperately been looking for this song too. I heard all the same lyrics as you have but i haven't found anything. If you have any leads on the song, could you please email me. I will contact you if I get anything. Thanks

hey man, I have desperately been looking for this song too. I heard all the same lyrics as you have but i haven't found anything. If you have any leads on the song, could you please email me. I will contact you if I get anything. Thanks

The song is :
Clooney - The Party's Here

Finally downloaded Shazam and decided to put it to the test. It worked! That clip's been sitting on my tivo for years haha. Wish I saw your post sooner though. ;) Thanks!

Back