does everybody here workout?

Originally posted by thesassycynic@Apr 11 2007, 09:40 PM
I dunno about those gluts, Blood, but I was just looking at your Hang 'Em High thing on your website and it certainly rocks hard. I'm such a Halo nerd. That's one of my favorite maps. ;)
Wait a minute, you are a chick right? errr right?

If so, thats fucking awesome. I might have to quiz you on your knowledge of the game.

http://files.filefront.com//;6876202;/
^^My friend's h1 montage that I helped him edit.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr+Apr 13 2007, 06:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bloodlessr @ Apr 13 2007, 06:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-thesassycynic@Apr 11 2007, 09:40 PM
I dunno about those gluts, Blood, but I was just looking at your Hang 'Em High thing on your website and it certainly rocks hard. I'm such a Halo nerd. That's one of my favorite maps. ;)

If so, thats fucking awesome. I might have to quiz you on your knowledge of the game.

^^My friend's h1 montage that I helped him edit. [/b][/quote]
I am indeed a girl. I usually just go by my name (Jessica) when I'm on multiplayer so it's usually fun when it sparks a debate where half the guys are like "ohmygodagirlpleasedateme!" and "You're not really a girl. You're just a guy trying mess with all of us." Hahaha. But yeah, I love love love Halo (for PC). I've only played a little on 360, but it's hard to get used to not having a keyboard and mouse.

Quiz away! ;)

P.S. Tried looking at the montage, but I keep getting a "buffer overrun detected" message about 5 seconds into it....

Yes I workout and I love it. I'm so ripped I need some tape :) High intensity super sets and intervals are what I do.

I love working out. It's really hard to squeeze the time in with a toddler though. :(

Originally posted by thesassycynic+Apr 13 2007, 06:37 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (thesassycynic @ Apr 13 2007, 06:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Apr 13 2007, 06:09 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-thesassycynic
@Apr 11 2007, 09:40 PM

^^My friend's h1 montage that I helped him edit.
I am indeed a girl. I usually just go by my name (Jessica) when I'm on multiplayer so it's usually fun when it sparks a debate where half the guys are like "ohmygodagirlpleasedateme!" and "You're not really a girl. You're just a guy trying mess with all of us." Hahaha. But yeah, I love love love Halo (for PC). I've only played a little on 360, but it's hard to get used to not having a keyboard and mouse.

Quiz away! ;)

P.S. Tried looking at the montage, but I keep getting a "buffer overrun detected" message about 5 seconds into it.... [/b][/quote]
360?

So you are talking about halo 2? I dont play halo 2 its really bad, h1 is where its at.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Apr 13 2007, 10:17 PM

So you are talking about halo 2? I dont play halo 2 its really bad, h1 is where its at.
I'm saying I play Halo for PC, and occassionally if I'm at someone's house who has a 360, I play Halo 2. I don't have a 360, XBox, PS2 or anything. Just my lovely computer, my Super Nintendo, Atari, and Nintendo DS. :D

I dont play halo pc, its weird. My roommate plays it once and awhile tho. I only play on an orig xbox with a fatty controller.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Apr 14 2007, 11:48 PM
I dont play halo pc, its weird. My roommate plays it once and awhile tho. I only play on an orig xbox with a fatty controller.
See, it's weird for me to have to play with a controller and not with a keyboard and mouse. I just can't get the hang of it. Haha.

Originally posted by farbeyond@Apr 13 2007, 04:49 PM
Yes I workout and I love it. I'm so ripped I need some tape :) High intensity super sets and intervals are what I do.
sweet bro... i took a while off and i am just getting back into and boy is it hard. what is the best exercise to do for the luv handles? that is my only draw back. they just need to disappear and i will be set for summer. they are really hard to see unless you pay close attention to my waist, but i can see them clear as day and that is all that matters and also why i want to get rid of them.

Originally posted by dascoot+Apr 12 2007, 11:49 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Apr 12 2007, 11:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-goldengloves88@Apr 12 2007, 11:51 AM
anyway you will be sore until you get used to it, but it will be a good soreness that you feel.
I think you missed the point, brother. [/b][/quote]
he does not care to workout...

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Apr 13 2007, 05:49 PM
I love working out. It's really hard to squeeze the time in with a toddler though. :(
Rhonda, that is a workout in itself. i remember when Jake and Zach were toddlers. they used to keep me and my ex so busy and we hardly had time to do anything. so i know where you are coming from on that statement.

Originally posted by thesassycynic+Apr 14 2007, 07:22 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (thesassycynic @ Apr 14 2007, 07:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@Apr 13 2007, 10:17 PM

I'm saying I play Halo for PC, and occassionally if I'm at someone's house who has a 360, I play Halo 2. I don't have a 360, XBox, PS2 or anything. Just my lovely computer, my Super Nintendo, Atari, and Nintendo DS. :D [/b][/quote]
Makes sense. H2 is sooo bad, today we were playing and I went like 30 kills and 3 deaths every game and half the people quit, its just not fun.

Originally posted by thesassycynic+Apr 14 2007, 07:22 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (thesassycynic @ Apr 14 2007, 07:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@Apr 13 2007, 10:17 PM

I'm saying I play Halo for PC, and occassionally if I'm at someone's house who has a 360, I play Halo 2. I don't have a 360, XBox, PS2 or anything. Just my lovely computer, my Super Nintendo, Atari, and Nintendo DS. :D[/b][/quote]
Makes sense. H2 is sooo bad, today we were playing and I went like 30 kills and 3 deaths every game and half the people quit, its just not fun.

Some do but most of us have...........oh look the new phoine books!!!! :leela:

Originally posted by givemfitz@Apr 17 2007, 11:06 PM
Some do but most of us have...........oh look the new phoine books!!!! :leela:
Phone book? Hey, am I in there?

Back