does everybody here workout?

I dunno about those gluts, Blood, but I was just looking at your Hang 'Em High thing on your website and it certainly rocks hard. I'm such a Halo nerd. That's one of my favorite maps. ;)

So you're supposed to start slow when starting a new workout? I hurt allllllll over. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by givemfitz@Apr 11 2007, 07:11 PM
So you're supposed to start slow when starting a new workout? I hurt allllllll over. :rolleyes:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .. i had a couple of friends that went to gym with me and tried to keep up with my workout .. they never went back. when i asked them why they had not been back they said that i hurt them. i told them not to try my workout, but they did. oh well. anyway you will be sore until you get used to it, but it will be a good soreness that you feel.

I'm not.. :( Amuse me.. Dance monkey, dance! :annoyed:

A little duck walks into a bar one day. He saunters up to the bartender and asks, "Got any gwapes?" :huh: "Nope, sorry," says the bartender. The duck walks out, disappointed.

The next day, the duck walks into the bar again and asks, "Got any gwapes?" :annoyed: "I already told you, no, I don't!" says the bartender angrily. The duck leaves, again disappointed.

The day after that, the duck walks in again and says, "Got any gwapes?" :angry: "No! I do not have any grapes! If you come in here one more time asking for grapes I'll nail your feet to the floor!"

The next day, the duck waddles into the bar. The bartender eyes him suspiciously. "Got any nails?" the duck asks. :!@#$: "No, why?" the bartender asks. "Got any gwapes?" :blink:

Originally posted by goldengloves88@Apr 12 2007, 11:51 AM
anyway you will be sore until you get used to it, but it will be a good soreness that you feel.
I think you missed the point, brother.

Originally posted by thesassycynic+Apr 12 2007, 03:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (thesassycynic @ Apr 12 2007, 03:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-leone@Apr 12 2007, 03:24 PM
I'm not.. :( Amuse me.. Dance monkey, dance! :annoyed:
Like this? [/b][/quote]
Nah, like in the movies where someone makes some one else dance by shooting the ground near their feet. :devil:

Originally posted by Melissa
anyway you will be sore until you get used to it, but it will be a good soreness that you feel.
I think you missed the point, brother.[/b][/quote]
;)

:lol: You're only saying that cuz you still got all eleven toes.

:unsure:

Just because it's in my sock that doesn't mean it's an extra toe. :p

Another thread is MIA. :ph34r: Nevermind, I think it might've been Ravi who said it first. :unsure:

Back