Disney World

Enyone

Pro Member
Reaction score
The last time I went was in the summer of 97' around Toy Story time. And I'm watching the travel chennel today and it's like God there is a load of things we didn't do.!!

Who's been? And tell :)

I've been to most of em, MGM only once, never been to Blizzard Beach but just about all the other ones I'm familiar with so which park are you thinking of and what questions ya got?

No i just saw all the new things and some things that i remember seeing and didn't get to do. Like The Haunted Mansion!! We saw it and we were like ''Ewww who would live there?'' and it was totally the Haunted Mansion!

And Oooo Hollywood Hotel Tower!! OMG that is the best ride EVER!!

Pfffft. Can't count the times. I've been told I was there on opening day. :rolleyes:

:lol: Funny. No one is EVER been to Disney World?

Ummmmm sure. Okay. Yeah I went but it was reallllllly foggy that day and I didn't see anything. :p

Technically I have been but I was waaaaaaaay too early to get in. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wellll as much as I'd looooove to stay here and get hit on by an old man I gotta get some work done. I'll prolly be back in two hours or so. Bye guys :)

Originally posted by dascoot+Jul 26 2005, 11:13 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jul 26 2005, 11:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-givemfitz@Jul 26 2005, 01:43 PM
Old man Blows you
That's quite the proposition Fitz. [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Enyone@Jul 26 2005, 09:24 AM
:lol: Funny. No one is EVER been to Disney World?
I haven't ever been to Disneyland or Disneyworld. :(

Not even Six Flags? That's not so far away from you. :)

Back