DirecTV HD

BandTrumpet7

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

A while ago on here, someone made a post about a DirecTV commercial that featured a tubular-bell / chime melody, and from what I can remember it was on some Monday Night Football soundtrack, or something similar. However, I've forgotten the name of the song - does anyone know what I'm talking about, or remember the name of the song?

It was used a while ago on a DirecTV HD commercial and most recently on a special package for DirecTV (DirecTV Sunday Ticket, I believe).

Thank you,
BT7

This is a DirecTV promo that has just started running in recent weeks this summer. It ppromotes DirecTV's coming high definition prowess. The video is a montage of sports events including NASCAR, and the music has a dancey feel to it, but it could be a remix of a rock song. Some of the words are something like "you set your mind" . Anyone have a clue as to what it is?

I too saw a recent Direct TV commercial with some upbeat music. . .The YouTube link below is "We are your Friends" by Justice, Simian.. . could it be this one

Hey if not. . you might like this one.

12Many

Hi does anyone know what song is being played in the directv hd satellite commercial? The one where there is a satellite flying over earth and it says 100 channels. In the background there is kind of a hip hop sounding song being played, and I was wondering what song it is.

Does anyone know what song is being played in the directv hd satellite commercial? The one where there is a satellite flying over earth and it says 100 channels. In the background there is kind of a hip hop sounding song being played, and I was wondering what song it is.

If it's the same one I'm thinking of - & wondering about - it's a rock cover of Louis Armstrong's 'What A Wonderful World'. For me, the only question is BY WHOM.

Any help out there?

Thanks. :)

There's two different versions being talked about here. One features a satellite floating in outer space - that one has the hip-hop track.

The second one features the cover of "What a Wonderful World". To answer the previous question, that version was recorded by Joey Ramone, and was released posthumously a few years ago.

This is a song for a new DirecTV ad that includes the band's name/MySpace but I just walked into the room, glimpsed that there was a URL included and liked the voice I was hearing (male voice). I don't know any of the lyrics, unfortunately. If anyone knows the name of this band, that'd be great!

I have looked everywhere online for the name of the song that plays in the new DrirecTV HD commercial. It has an electronic sound to it and a girl is singing. If anyone can help me out with the name of the song or the person who sings it that would be super. And I am not talking about the Joy Ramone version of "What a Wonderful Wolrd". Thanks!

Originally posted by sunshine07042000@Feb 20 2008, 05:20 PM
I have looked everywhere online for the name of the song that plays in the new DrirecTV HD commercial. It has an electronic sound to it and a girl is singing. If anyone can help me out with the name of the song or the person who sings it that would be super. And I am not talking about the Joy Ramone version of "What a Wonderful Wolrd". Thanks!
Lyrics?

:ph34r:

Originally posted by sunshine07042000@Feb 20 2008, 08:20 PM
I have looked everywhere online for the name of the song that plays in the new DirecTV HD commercial.
So was the commercial you saw a LG HD ad (not DirecTV) with a family watching a fashion show from their couch?

I, also, have been trying to find out what this song was and it is Ooh La La. Thank you...... I checked out "Goldfrappe" Ooh La La, and sure enough that is the song and it is the DirecTV Commercial where it is being used..........

Back