Dentyne Fire

aurahematoma

Reaction score
Does anyone know the song in the new dentyne fire commercial? In the commercial a man and woman are both at the check-out counter at a store. They each take turns placing items on the counter, such as scented candles, lotion, and other semi-erotic things. The man and woman spontaneously make out. The background music sounds sort of spaghetti western. I may be wrong about the brand of the gum. I would greatly appreciate a response.

I just saw the commercial again. It isn't for gum, it's for Dentyne Fire Mints.

I think the title of the commercial might be "A New Way To Heat Things Up".

Hate to bump an old topic, but I just saw this one as well.

Sounds like something the Ventures would do.

I just found out that the title of this commercial is "Drugstore Romance." Hopefully someone knows the song.

Has anyone seen this commercial? There are no lyrics to the song, so I have no idea how to find out its title. Does anyone have any suggestions?

This song is also used in a very recent Dunkin Donuts commercial about a freight train conductor who makes an unscheduled stop in a small town to get some Dunkin Donuts coffee.

The credits for the commercial say that it was done by Q Department, which is a film/media company. However, they do not say who the artist is. You can goto Q Dept's website and view some of their other stuff, and get their email/telephone info.

I know the guy in this commercial plays Meadow Soprano's boyfriend in The Sopranos..... :D

no but...I thought I'd put it out there.... :) No harm, no foul.

Hmm, well damn. I'm kind of dissappointed to see this hasn't been solved yet. I've been looking for the song for quite some time and have yet to come across it. Any luck, guys?

Back