Commercials usually use

Felidae

Reaction score
but I was gonna say I dont' really see commercials with country music and just now as I'm typing this a commercial came on for a Chevy truck with I feel like a woman with shania twain!! LOL

Is this something that others have noticed?

Loren

Well I don't know about anyone else, but I can't avoid that stupid Toby Keith "Look Again" campaign for Ford. God, I hate him.. :angry:
And no, I have no reason, he just rubs me the wrong way. Sorry in advance to any die hard Toby fans.

Dr. Pepper loves to use country in their advertising. They've recruited Garth Brooks, Reba Mcwhatever and Leean Rimes.

It also depends where you live since many ads are "regional".

I'm not a big country/western fan but Toby seems like a pretty cool guy and has some catchy tunes.

Anyway, interesting in that Chevy ad that the music is being used to make fun of the guy who is singing. It's not being used to enhance the product. I guess Shania has a sense of humor.

Oh, and you forgot to mention that there are also alot of techno/dance tracks used. A disproportionate amount, I think, considering the overwhelming popularity of pop and mainstream music. Which I think is great. B)

Back