Citi Life Insurance "Father and Son" kites

zebraten

Reaction score
Hi, new here and very impressed with site. Having said that, here is my question:

Citi commercial where father and son are flying kites at the beach. It's a classical piece, with violins and piano?

I've tried the search option and the one answer that was given, was unfortunately not correct....

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and God Save the Queen.

Anyone recognize/know what piece of music this ad uses?

The commercial consists of two kites being flown on a beach. Instrumental only, strong classical feel.

In a Citi Life Insurance commercial, a boy is flying a kite, I think possibly on a beach, but I'm not sure. And I think it's playing like some sort of instrumental piece, but I like it a lot, and the motto if I rember right is "Live Richly".

Please Help if you can!

~*Neal*~

Thanks,

I think this is the best site ever, it has been so helpful except for one song, but that has its reasons why you cannot help me!

We need a site like this for font maniacs, so they can figure out what fonts and typefaces are used on difeerent products, movies, tv ads etc!

Anyone webmaster of this site should think about that!

Just an idea ;)

~*Neal*~

Hi, It looks like all of you had posted quite some time ago about this commercial, but i just saw it for the first time recently and had to find out what that music was. With some help by the previous posters, and some of my own research, here's what i've found...

Composer: Pyotr Il'yich Tchaikovsky
Song name: String Quartet No. 1 in D major, Op. 11: 1. Moderato e semplice
Album: Tchaikovsky: String Quartets Nos. 1 & 3
Performed by: Vermeer Quartet
Duration: 10:56

This information was found in the iTunes music store. I also saw the album available on amazon and ebay, but iTunes was cheapest.

anyone know the music in the citi commercial where they are flying kites?

Back