Cingular Sync

Does anyone know what song is playing in their new commercial? I'm referring to the most recent one where the setting is in a grocery store.

It was an XM commercial where they were in a supermarket.
I caught a few of the lyrics but they might be out of order a little.

I wanna little sugar spice/ I wanna see the city lights/ Feels just like it should

I dont think this was for XM but rather cingular... There is a thread here somewhere but the song is called "Feel Just Like it Should" by Jamiroquai

ohhh thanks much <3
im surprised i didnt recognize a jamiroquai song XD

hey everyone! so if you've seen the new cingular wiress commercial, there's a song playing. the commercial features ludacris, pussy cat dolls, ok go, etc.
there is a song playing in the back, and one of the lyrics is "i wanna see the city lights".
if anyone knows what song that is, and can provide a title, artist, or mp3 link, i would very much appreciate any help!!
stephanie !!

Feel's just like it should by Jamiroquai

It was already posted... next time try the search ;)

thanks wigglyil3.
im sort of new at this, and i dont know how to "use the search".
but thanks for your help.

Hi there stephanierawr14. First of all, welcome to the adtunes forum. Regarding the search function, it is located near the top of this page. When you launch it, there's a window to input your query. You have a choice of searching only adtunes or the entire web. You probably want to leave it with adtunes. There may be a minimum requirement of 4 characters. Hope it works for you in the future and have a Merry Christmas.

What was the name of the song in the commercial where the guy is in the grocery store and he's at the register and the music starts to play. The camera goes down the rows and the guy with the metal boot steps out of the freezers and the camera goes around the store and all the models are in the fruit section. At the end the old lady at the register smiles and she has one of those "grillz" on. Thanks, sorry I don't remember what the commercial was for (maybe i-pods).

It's a Cingular phone commercial. The song is: Jamiroquai - "Feels Just Like It Should".

Back