Chevrolet Cobalt Spring 2007

olobay

Reaction score
Does anyone know the title and artist that sings the song for this ad? Some of the lyrics are "You're the sunshine in my day". It's an upbeat, happy song.

"Shined Upon" by Bound for Glory

Nothing will ever stand in our way
Come with me, and I'll show you the world
For you are the sunshine in my day
Yeah, you are the sunshine in my day

"You're So Good to Me" by Natalie Brown

You're the sunshine in my day
So excited by your moves
By your every way
But I can't seem to find the perfect way
To say I want your love with me every day

Thanks for the reply but it's not any of those. It's sung by a man, probably a rock band. More lyrics are "I want you for my breakfast" "I want you for my lunch" and something like "Let's play" or "Let it play". Thanks.

is it "We're Gonna Play" by Matthew Barber?

lyrics:

Well I want you for my breakfast
And I want you for my lunch
When I sleep in on the weekend
I gonna want you for my brunch
Cause you're the glory in my morning
Well you're the sunshine in my day
And when the whole city is snoring
We're gonna play
We're gonna play

Does anyone know the song in the newest Chevy Cobalt commercial? It has two girls and a guy in it and they're swimming and then they run into the car and start getting dressed while they're driving and they end up in this city and they're about to go into a resturant but the guy driver doesnt have a shirt on (they forgot it at the swimming place).

The song kinda goes something like "Well I want you for my breakfast, and I want you for my lunch, and something something on weekends, I want you for my brunch.....You're the glory to my morning, you're the sunshine in my day..."

Thanks soooooooooo much! I've been looking everywhere for this

I'm trying to find a copy of this commercial to view online -- does anyone know where I might find it? I love the Matthew Barber song, and want to see the commercial.

Hi All,

Do you know the song for the cobalt coupe car commercial? It's a red car with a few young people -- I turned towards the tv (hearing the catchy song) and it looked like some girl (in a blue dress?) was being pulled into the car to join another girl.

A line of the lyrics I caught was something like "you're the sunshine in my day'.

Any help?

Thanks!

Back