Chase credit cards "Life"

actually, i use the one associated with ms media player... itunes is just easier to type/say. :D i haven't checked out any others. what's the difference? good selection?

Selection ok. Some songs you can burn one day and then the next you can't, some days you can play the song and the next day you can't it's been made unavailable. But I've been pretty happy with it. Sometimes I find it hard to search for songs though. It's only "artist,track,album, or composer". They do have radio stations that play just Madonna or just Blues Music. I like the Cafe Montmartre, it's all this French music I can't understand but I love it.. :wub: :heart: :woo:

Hi~
I keep singing and singing and singing it......but I don't know hardly any words, the artist, the name of the song, or the commerical.
One line is "I'm thirty three for a moment....." High pitched male voice, was thinking it was Train but cannot think of anywhere else to look???
Thanks much - Maxi :blink:

O thank goodness. thank you thank yo thank you. Now I can sleep tonight!! ;D
Maxi

who is the artist that sings the chase manhattan commercial...just for a moment in lyrics and sounds a little like Dave Matthews....think that he sings the new CBS TV commercial......is that song available?

About a few years ago there was a chase credit card commercial, it was with a piano and such and it sounded kind of like maroon 5 but better. The commercial showed like all the good things you could do with the card.

Hey there's this credit card commercial for some reason I want to say either American Express or Chase Visa - where they show first this young couple, they marry, have children and progress through different stages of life together as they grow older....sort of an acoustic/soft Dave Matthews sounding voice....

"...and she feels bad for a moment, then she feels better than ever before....making her way, back to my heart....."

something along those lines.......can anyone out there help me identify this song and artist? Thanks so much!

don't really remember the commercial, but from the lyrics it sounds like your looking for "100 Years" by Five For Fighting

Originally posted by im a rockstar@Mar 28 2007, 03:34 PM
don't really remember the commercial, but from the lyrics it sounds like your looking for "100 Years" by Five For Fighting
With these lyrics:

I'm 22 for a moment
She feels better than ever
And we're on fire
Making our way back from Mars

???

Oh my gosh - this is sooooooo IT! Thank you so much - I have already purchased song and video on my iTunes account!!! Bless you - I am one happy lady!!!! Mystery solved!

Back