Chase credit cards "Life"

Can anyone tell me the song from the commercial.

Some of the lyrics are "I'm ...?... for a moment. .................... Making my way back home."

Help wanted!
Thanks

Thank you for this- I keep singing it in my head but never knew the name or artist :)

hello...
First time!
There's a commerical where this couple are going through life and each stage has a Chase Mastercard/Visa....like when they have a kid, they have a Disney Card and so on...
The song that plays is this one, I've heard it before but for the life of me, I can't remember who sings it...
It goes...
"15 miles...."
That's all I rememeber....real soft vocals, piano in the background....
can you help me out?
Thanks!

Does anyone know the music for the Chase Manhatton Bank commercial, talks about coming home?

I can't figure out what song is used in the background of the Chase Credit Card ad. It sounds like James Blunt, but I don't know the name of the song, and have not located it on iTunes.

I'm trying to find this song also. It sounds like James Blunt, but I am not sure and haven't heard any of his songs that fit.

I found the song, it is called 100 years and is performed by "Five For Fighting." The also did the song Superman.

Is the one with all the stages/ages? "I'm 22 for a moment....."

If so, the band is Five For Fighting.

Thanks, I will look them up on iTunes. I wish there was a music source that you could type in lyrics and do a search from that.

It's not quite the same thing, but what I usually do is Google the lyrics. I put the lyrics I know in quotation marks ("I'm fifteen for a moment" or whatever) and then put the word lyrics after it. I can usually find the song, if it isn't too obscure.

It is Five for Fighting - 100 Years. For sure. Bet my life on it.

From the chase bank commercial - it sounds like coldplay or ben folds, but i just can't nail it.... does anyone know? :(

Back