Celebrity voice-overs in commercials

Jonathan Adams on a "McCafe" McDonalds ad. I think he also does voicework.

The kid on the newest T-mobile commercial is someone. The one with Catherine Zeta Jones and the fireplace.

I think that Jon Cryer (of TV's Two and a Half Men and the movie Pretty in Pink) is the voice of MetLife commercials, but I can't be sure. Any thoughts?

Mike O'Malley for Time Warner Cable talking about sports channels.

Tamara Hope is the uber-creepy alien chick on the Palm Pre commercials.

Who narrates the Burger King commercials?

I know this site is usually for music (which is why i didn't put it in the music section) but does anyone know who narrates the Burger King commercials?

Bree Williamson from One Life to Live on a commercial for Windows 7 for about a second.

Melanie Deanne Moore, she's been on a few sitcoms, is on a commercial for Yoplait Light yogurt. She's the one being mean to the cakes.

I think I spotted Heather Hopper, Nikki from Good Morning Miss Bliss, on a Domino's commercial, but I can't be sure.

Dodge Ram Voice Over

Does anyone know who is doing the voice over for the Dodge Ram TV spots? The "I am Ram, and my tank is full" spots. He's got a great voice and I'm trying to find him because we want to use him. Thanks.

Re: Dodge Ram Voice Over

Richards Group, of Dallas was tapped for the new Ram work after a pitch that included incumbent BBDO Detroit, and it created a spot with an audacious media buy — 190 times in prime time on its first night alone. The first spot, titled “Manifesto,” was narrated by agency founder Stan Richards. The theme is “I am Ram,” and it uses a montage of photos as the narrator says things such as “I am fueled by optimism and a can-do spirit,” and “I will not yield. I will not coast to a stop. My name is Ram.”

My guess is he's not for hire. ;)

I initially thought was that it was actor Stacy Keach. Might be a good second choice on your job.

Good luck,

d

I recently noticed that the guy who does the voice for the RED M&M in the TV commercials sounded similar to the voice of the character Stimpy from Nickelodeons cartoon Ren & Stimpy. My intuition was right as it is the same guy; Billy West.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_West

Heh, I don't need a reminder to know who Billy West is! I didn't know he was the red M&M, but besides Ren & Stimpy and Doug, he is also the star of Futurama and a general beacon of awesomeness! :)

You know what's weird, is that Billy is in the new Simpsons video game (because Matt Groening keeps drawing Zoidbergs to attack you), but AFAIK he has never actually been on the Simpsons TV show. I believe that would make him the only guest voice in the game who has never been on the show.

Sarah Hyland on an Olive Garden commercial.

Molly Culver on Chase Sapphire commercials. David Starzyk is the husband in that ad. She is also on an Olive Garden commercial, Wachovia, Cadillac, Pediacare, Life Savers and Secret deodorant. Voiceover on Symbacort commercial.

I think John Krasinski has gotten another endorsement deal besides Blackberries... it sounds like his voice in a new Carnival commercial that features "Bang The Drum All Day" by Todd Rundgren.

Note: A few years ago I posted here that Carnival commercials frequently use "Lust for Life" by Iggy Pop. However, the "Lust for Life" commercials are actually for Royal Caribbean. I apologize if anyone is still feeling the effects of my mistake. :)

Does anyone else think that the voice on the Applebees commercials sounds like John Corbett of My Big Fat Greek Wedding and Northern Exposure?

The new Extra commercial that says, "Go from 'nice gut' 'to 'nice butt'" sure sounds like Steve Carell to me.

Voiceover

The new ad campaign for milk, where they show a gallon of milk going from house to house. Is that Holly Hunter doing the voiceover?

Re: Voiceover

For any Canucks reading, that's Ed Harris on the current crop of RBC commercials.

Back