Celebrity voice-overs in commercials

Alan Tudyk and Dule Hill are the guys in a hostage situation who use their cell phone to program their Direct TV at home.

Who is the pig's voice in the Boost mobile commercial...the one where the pigs are eating ham?

Malcolm David Kelley, Walt from Lost, is on a commercial for Tyson Anytizers.

Honda "dreams" - I'm pretty sure this is Kevin Spacey. He's recognized in many other Honda commercials, too.

last night i saw the commercial for the 2010 ford fusion....could it have been TOMMY LEE speaking??? maybe i was dreaming...

i don't think so, but it's funny, i've only seen this particular "we speak" hybrid ford commercial on during tuesday night american idol, which of course they sponsor eachother. AND, vince neil from motley crue was also there at the tuesday idol show. funny. i still think it's tommy lee.

John Michael Higgins on a DirecTV commercial.

On the Mohegan Sun commercial spoofing "Superfreak", I always wondered if it was Kristen Chenoweth since it looks and sounds so much like her, but I always doubted she would do a commercial like that. Turns out it's Kate Reinder, who coincidentally was also in Wicked, in the same part as Kristen.

The guy I was trying to remember from the Fiber One yogurt commercial is Fred Koehler. The other people in that ad are Yvette Nicole Brown and Kathryn Joosten.

I'm new here and have been trying to make it through all the posts so this information may have already been discussed. I've confirmed the voice over guy on the AT&T wireless spots in Stanley Tucci. He's been doing them a long time...

Samantha Bee (of the Daily Show) - Kraft Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing

Sean Gunn, aka Kirk on Gilmore Girls, on an ad for KGB, which appears to be some sort of texting service.

Sounds like Rashida Jones on a Denny's commercial, not positive though.

George Clooney -- AT&T? in the early 90s

Many long years ago (1993 or '94), I was a single gal living with my sister in our first apartment, and we'd see an ad on TV for, I think, AT&T. George Clooney voiced it, telling the story of these two young women who had a small online business (a relatively new phenomenon then) selling rubber-framed sunglasses. (Evidently they'd been bummed out by busted sunglasses once too often.) At the end George said "Open a storefront on the Internet," and we'd answer back, "Yes, George. Anything you say, George. We'll open a storefront on the Internet, George."

Years later, I married my dear husband, who also has a deep voice. : )

The Grammar Fairy

Brenda Strong narrates all those commercials where someone over orders and has to sell all their merchandise to Marshalls.

David Dastmalchian is in a billion commercials. I saw him in the Dark Knight and thought he looked really familiar. He's on commercials for Wendy's, Comcast, Acura, Cingular, Nintendo and probably more.

Back