cd's

Katie, maybe you can help me. I have this song that I downloaded years ago called "College Days" When I got it I was looking for a different song but ended up enjoying this one quite a bit. Anyways, I'm trying to find it right now but I could have swore that it was by Honeybrowne but when I did a search it wasn't on any of their CD's that came up. Ever heard of it?

It's fast and kind of "Hot Rod Lincoln"-ish sounding: (best way I can describe it anyway)

I believe it starts out like: "I'm just dreamin' of where I'll be, I'm sleepin' till noon and watchin' TV..."

And then I think the chorus is something like: "Everwhere I go I'm high my grades are barely gettin' by, you'll never amount to much is what they say-y" My parents are still supportin' me and I take my trips on lsd, just havin' fun in my college days."

one "college daze" showed up when i did a search.. (one by robert earl keen and another by honeybrowne) is that the one? :unsure:

So one did say honeybrowne then? I thought I might be crazy because I've only seen it that once when I downloaded it but can't seem to find it now on my thousands of CD's.

I do have another one but can't remember the artist. It's pretty good too.

Something like:

Lookin' back on my college days, man those times were such a haze.

Chorus was like:
If you're headed downtown to the liquor store bring me a bottle of wine.
I've been taking myself much to seriously lately and need to unwind
So fire up he charcoal, sit out in the yard
get primed up and head out to the bar
(and some more I can't remember)

Anyway, it's very possible that is the Robert Earl Keen one. His stuff sounds kinda like that.

Thanks Ravi! :)

Kaite, or someone,have you heard that Ohio Texas song?
It's about this guy who's girlfriend left him for some guy in Ohio, and he talks about how everything is better in Texas?

Yea I hate that song :P

Aww Andy I got this excited for you *spreads arms* :(

mebe :ph34r:

And then later I was walking out of the bathroom and a girl said "Hi!" and I'm like

ummmm. heh heh *nervous laugh* hi! how's it going? :)
*she looks at her friend and laughs a little*
me: heh heh. I didn't expect you to be there. (she was standing right by the door)
*gives her friend a "weird kid" look*

I didn't realize until later that she was talking on the phone. :duh: :banghead:

Something stinks *pinching nose*

OMG!! When we were in Huntsville, we stopped at this gasless station and I was coming out of the bathroom and this girl said ''Erika'' and I was like WTF? I immediatley recognized ''her'. I was like OMg hi! And ''she'' said do you remember me? and I was like heck yes I do..how are you? and we hugged.. and she said you look the same... and I said I wish i could say the same to you, and we laughed and exchanged numbers

the last time I saw ''her'' she was Letos.... a boy in my 4th grade class.

Yea! he was really pretty for a girl. He had always had ''girly'' features.. and he was always ''gay''

but yea she was pretty..hahaha I couldn't distinguish if I was shocked to see him as a girl finally, or the fact i had ran into someone i haven't seen in a long time, so far away from home :blink: :lol:

Okay, well I have to go lay down again. I'm starting to swell back up. :( Good to hear from you Erika. :) Keep us posted.

Back