cd's

Haagen-Dazs has the best commercials ever. I swear their ice cream is from the gods.

Edy's is good.. anyone get Blue Bunny where they are? That's good too.. but I gotta say, hippies make the best ice cream.

:lol: @ hippys make the best ice cream. I think I've only had Ben and Jerry's a couple times but I can't remeber what flavors. I want to try phish food and the Dave Matthews one but I can't remember what it's called.

We get blue bunny here. It's pretty good.

what about good old baskin robbins?

also New Zealand Ice Cream (the stores) is awesome...but i'm assuming you guys don't get those there...

I got Mitdonodes, I got Mitdonodes, and you ain't got none cause your mama's on the wellllfare and your daddy's an alcoholiiiic..

We have an ice cream shop called Coldstone. Its pretty good but its super overpriced.

We just got one a few months back, good food, decent price and one super hot waitress. :D

:huh: I don't work there

yea I keep seeing commercials but there is none!

Ruby Tuesday's top sirloin steak, medium rare.. best steak I've ever eaten in my life.

And we have a Cold Stone Creamery but the prices aren't that high, comparable to any other ice cream place. Of course it's always cheaper to get it at the grocery store but Cold Stone cheese cake ice cream with graham cracker and cherry mix-ins is SO worth the $5. :wub:

99% of the kids in my school work at Cold Stone.

And then there's me...

Well we have some non-franchise ice cream places around here that are alot cheaper and just as good. Blue Moon (flavor) ice cream is soooooooo good. :D

Back