cd's

:lol: I don't think I've ever tried that. Is it any good? For some reason I'm completely hooked on Sierra Mist. I'm convinced that it's better than Sprite but I don't know if that's just in my mind or not. :P

Ooooh tough call. Yeah I think I like Sierra Mist over Sprite. But between Sierra Mist and 7-up that's close. Depends on the mood I'm in I guess... Wait you've never had Cherry 7-UP?? RHONDA! go to your grocery store! pick some up. It's yummy. Have you ever had a kiddie cocktail when you were a kid? It tastes kinda like those.

Originally posted by a_iver@Sep 21 2005, 11:23 AM
Ooooh tough call. Yeah I think I like Sierra Mist over Sprite. But between Sierra Mist and 7-up that's close. Depends on the mood I'm in I guess... Wait you've never had Cherry 7-UP?? RHONDA! go to your grocery store! pick some up. It's yummy. Have you ever had a kiddie cocktail when you were a kid? It tastes kinda like those.
What's a kiddie cocktail?

Okay, I'll have to go get some. Is it better than the sprite remixes? Cause those were okay but I really couldn't drink the whole thing. And there was one that I liked better than the other but I don't remember which it was.

A kiddie cocktail is sprite with a marachino cherry and cherry juice and a really little plastic sword that is stabbed through the cherry. When I was a kid I always wanted to have sword fights with them but no one would play except sometimes my cousins so I took my sister's sword and had sword fights with my left and right hand.

It's better than sprite remix in my opinion. I don't know.. picture 7-up with cherry juice.. :)

Is that the same as a Shirley Temple?

Yesssss! My brother and sister and I used to swordfight with those little swords all the time!! My brother ususally won though cause he was bigger and all violent with it. :angry:

I'd let you win if you wanted rhonda :)
*swipe* ACK!!! my arm! *flops around on ground*

Heh heh.. and then you can call the doctor like on ATHF last night

Carl: AHHHHHH!!!! My foot!! (was shot in the foot)
Shake: What's that? You need help?
Carl: I need a DOCTOR!!
Shake: Oh ok. *dials*
Shake: Hello? Doctor? I need a large hamburger hold the onions, and a rootbeer
Doctor: Yelling through the phone
Shake: Wha? What's that?
Shake: Oh carl? Do you want fries with that?
Carl: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
Shake: Oh, no fries thank you *hangs up*

Yeahhh :)
Maybe I can get Melissa or Michelle to crochet it back on ^_^

(as long as you don't use a hot glue gun like last time) :ph34r:

I won't. I don't know what I thinking that time. :lol:

Back