Canon Digital Rebel football

Reaction score
The commercial was for a canon rebel camera and they were taking still of what I think was a football game in the rain if memory serves me right. I only got a quick glimpse of the commercial but there was an instrumental piano track being played in the background if anyone can tell me who or where I can find it. And yes I have searched the forums while there was many different threads for canon commercials none matched the description of the one I saw.

Thanks for any help!

Piano music, set to a series of photographs laid on top of each other....

I can't remember the specific photographs, except for a soccer game (?)

I have a sneaking suspicion that this music is commercially composed, but was hoping someone would know where the ad can be viewed. Thanks.

Originally posted by roma11_22@May 29 2008, 05:41 PM
Here's the video of the commercial

Couple of replies for the song from youtube

Answer 1
"Thank you for contacting us! It was a custom, original score for the commercial and not an existing song.

Thank you,
Canon USA Public Relations"

Answer 2

The Journey ad was developed at Grey, New York by executive creative director Tor Myhren, creative director/art director Stephen Krauss, creative director/copywriter Ari Halper, associate creative director/art director Doug Fallon, music producer Jared Schlemovitz, agency producer James McPherson.

it IS an original score by the artist Michael Montes, but he responded to an email in which he stated that they are thinking about making a longer version of the piece.

the music for that ad was composed by michael montes and his agency sacred noise. as of now, it is an unreleased track.

<<...It was a custom, original score for the commercial and not an existing song.>>

i guess that depends on one's definition of 'original' ;) look up 'Struggle For Pleasure' by Wim Mertens, on The Belly of an Architect OST

'The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.'—Albert Einstein

Originally posted by razorfish@Jun 21 2008, 08:31 PM
<<...It was a custom, original score for the commercial and not an existing song.>>

i guess that depends on one's definition of 'original' ;) look up 'Struggle For Pleasure' by Wim Mertens, on The Belly of an Architect OST

Struggle for pleasure is not even close to this song.

The actual song is Sacred Noise by Michael Montes, cant find it anywhere but heres a nice tutorial

Originally posted by roma11_22+Aug 24 2008, 10:51 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (roma11_22 @ Aug 24 2008, 10:51 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-razorfish@Jun 21 2008, 08:31 PM

Struggle for pleasure is not even close to this song.

The actual song is Sacred Noise by Michael Montes, cant find it anywhere but heres a nice tutorial

[/b][/quote]
Ask him to post it here:

http://www.michaelmontes.com/index.html

:eek:

Back