Burnout Revenge

theres another commercial now and i can hear the lyrics better but not quite well enough

I'm not completely sure but i could almost swear that wasn't the original version of that song. It sounds like some 80s song ive heard but I wouldn't know where to find that song. :angry: It's annoying me too haha.

I also joined this forum just to find this song...

My first thought was the Spits--they do that ramones thing and their vocals have that clipped twang joey ramone had. But the Spits play it very simple, and that song on the commerical is too tight, shifty and produced --unless they've gotten more competent. I checked their website and the stuff posted still sounds like a primitive version of the commercial.

Here's hoping someone figures this out.

The longest lyric I can hear is "I saw a sign, based on past experience..." Meh. NOTHING STILL. Pisses me off cause I like the sound of the song, im afraid that by the time i find out what band it is I will be sick of em from seeing the commercial so much. ^^

::bumped::
ok i found the ost it has shotgun on it i check ill listen to it and try to find the song for you guys
:D

yah i just regged on this board because im trying to figure out who this song is by also. Google has only brought me here. Any help would be awesome! thx

GOD... THIS IS CRAZY. IM GONNA GO CRAZY. I have searched high and low and I can't find anything on this song. Does anyone have an EA e-mail or anything like that

Oh wow.

Spazzer you are too awesome.

Kaiser Chiefs - Sink That Ship

Thats the song!

Holy crap, took long enough to crack this case. Nice job, man. I can rest easy now.

Holy Crap.

This is the happiest day of my life.

It's been quite a journey guys. I'll never forget any of you. Join the G4 Forums if you wanna keep in touch. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go rock out to the song and do a celebration dance.

THANK YOU (how did you find it, btw?)

Also, you're gonna have to use a P2P to get it because the song is brand new. I had to download a "rip-off-the-radio" version, but it doesn't matter.

The lead singer's vocals sounded like the one's on the commercial. Thought about it for a day or so and did a search for "I predict a riot" one of their other songs and found the ringtone for "Sink That Ship" which was paired up with a re-release of "I predict a riot" on a single of the same name I believe on 8/22/05.

Havent heard the commercial but I am quite suprised that Kaiser Chiefs is putting most of their music into games. At E3 2005 their song, "Saturday Night" headlined Microsoft's "Xbox360 montage".

-I'm a gamer, I live to know this stuff

Salvation for you guys if you haven't found the song yet.

Its "Sink That Ship" By the Kaiser Chiefs.

Lyrics anyone?

Waiting just like before
But just one hour of excitement out of these 24
And now there's 15 minutes to go
Before you said it would be that long 15 minutes ago

Ooh ooh oooooooh

Eighteen out of the blocks
They couldn't wait to stop you so you knocked off their socks
With all the making up for lost time
Makes up past experience and adrenaline

Ooh ooh oooooooh

Sink that ship, do it all in one go
And you rock that boat, and they can't say no
Do what you like, that's alright
You gotta make mistakes, that's what it takes
Seeing all the sights, cause they're all very nice
Have that next with your eye on the decks
You've gotta take that risk
Or you'll blink and you've missed it

Ooh ooh oooooooh

Rewind back to the start
I'm good for nothing, but you looked for the heart
And now you're angry, counting to ten
I wouldn't do it slowly but I'd do it again

Ooh ooh oooooooh

And you rock that boat, and they can't say no
Do what you like, that's alright
You gotta make mistakes, that's what it takes
Seeing all the sights, cause they're all very nice
Have that next with your eye on the decks
You've gotta take that risk
Or you'll blink and you've missed it

... and name of the singer,hm,looking for a photo /intro for Burnout Revenge/.

Back