Brothers & Sisters Season 1

The song is "Helpless" (cover of a Neil Young song) and is by KD Lang. ABC is now posting the music for the show here

Originally posted by taltos@Oct 16 2006, 09:45 AM
The song is "Helpless" (cover of a Neil Young song) and is by KD Lang. ABC is now posting the music for the show here
Thanks for the heads up!

Hey, does anyone know the song that was in this episode? It was during the dinner scene and parts of the lyrics went something like, "colors seem to fade". I would really appreciate if anyone knew the answer to this. Thanks!

Anybody recognize the song at the end of Brothers and Sisters this past weekend 10/29 I guess it was?

Thanks. For both the id of the song and the website. That is a new one for me. The voice was familiar but I havent listened to Roseannes new stuff so Iguess I need to review it all.

The only thing I got out of it were the lyrics "I've got you and you've got me" or maybe they were reversed. It was a soft r&b sounding song, anyone know it?

You're welcome! I was trying hard to find it as well. Had to replay the end of the episode to catch more of the lyrics so I could search it better. :D

I know the songs will eventually be posted on abc.com.... but i was hoping someone has been keeping tabs on the music that's played tonight. especially the female singer during kitty & the senator's date night... but i would like any info anyone can give!!

thanks....

What's the song that closed tonight's (1-21-07) episode of Brothers and Sisters?

Here are the songs listed for the episode on the website. I don't know if the one you want is listed:

Through The Years - Kenny Rogers
It All Begins With a Song - Nicole Gordon
One - Michael Meanwhile
Simple Things - DB Clifford

Anybody know the song played at the end of the 1/21 show during the scenes for the upcoming episode?

Can someone PLEASE tell me the title/artist of the song that playing during the shower scene at the very beginning of the Brothers & Sisters "Sexual Politics" episode. The song lyrics say "I know you've been working hard all week, but won't you come and play with me..........I'm ready baby". The song is a R&B song, sung by a female or female group. It is not listed under the music guide to Brothers & Sisters for that episode.

Back