Bones Season 1

I don't know how that's possible. FOX aired two episodes of "'Til Death" instead of "Bones" on Wednesday, April 11, 2007. The episode "Player Under Pressure" will be aired on Wednesday, April 18, 2007.

Originally posted by Four King Twenty@Apr 13 2007, 03:28 PM
I don't know how that's possible. FOX aired two episodes of "'Til Death" instead of "Bones" on Wednesday, April 11, 2007. The episode "Player Under Pressure" will be aired on Wednesday, April 18, 2007.
I live in Canada so I saw this particular scene/episode on a Canadian Channel (Global TV). 'Player Under Pressure' is the name given in the local guide, but the guide could be wrong though.

I'll describe the scene as best as I recall, but I did switch channels during the scene. The song plays in the background.

The scene features the main female agent (don't know her name) and Edward McClintock (aka Tim Sullivan) and the two are having a deep conversation. I got the sense that the two were/are involved somehow. He tries to convince her about taking a chance on him or something along those lines and she is resistant.

Then I switched the channel and back again...

Now it's a scene where the female agent is watching a boat leave the dock presumably with Tim on it and David Boreanaz watches behind her and she turns to ask him what he is doing here.

That's all I remember. Hopefully someone remembers this episode.

Thanks.

Haha...Ok I think I figured it out after some investigating.

The episode is called "The Boneless Bride in the River' and the song according to another site is 'You' by Fisher.

There was a epiosde in season 1 called "The Girl In the Fridge" and there was this part where dr. Brennan was on the stand in court and she had to statify.....there was a part where she was asked about her parents were never found when she was 15 and she goes on about how maggie suffered in the Fridge and how Maggie is the only person who matters and there was the most beautiful INSTRUMENTAL MUSIC! in the background and i was wondering if anyone knows where i can find it or something because it was just so beautiful!

thank you SOOO VERY MUCH in advance!!

- Sorry it is so long =]

What is the song that plays at the comic book kids funeral? I keep trying to find it but am having no luck. :(

bones s01 pilot

Im looking for a song that plays in the Pilot of Bones during Season 1. It's been a while I know, but I just saw the episode recently for the first time.

Here are some of the lyrics:
"What if I give you shining life, never say goodbye. Isn't it all so crystal clear..., what if I follow you, would the questions still be mean..."

Does anyone have ANY idea what this song is? It's not listed anywhere and I've Googled all over for it. None of the sites that have the songs list for the episode list this song. Thanks for all the help.

Bones Two bodies in the lab Season 1 Episode 15

anyone know the song from Bones Season 1 Episode 15 (two bodies in the lab) at minute 39 when booth and Dr. Jack Hodgins go in to rescue temperance and ends when she gets rescued.

thanks for any help in advance

Re: bones s01 pilot

This is "Collide" by Howie Day. Im pretty sure that's not it...unless there's another version I dont know about...:( Thanks for trying though.
Are you watching it on DVD? They changed some of the music. The song replacing "Collide" is "Broken Bridge" by Daughter Darling.

BONES (2005 season), Christmas episode

Hi. I'm looking for the female artist/song that sang "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" in their Christmas episode for that season. Anyone know?

I found the song I wanted from Bones, Season 1, "The Man in the Fallout Shelter" -- the Christmas episode of that season. It was "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" by Tori Amos... GREAT vocals. Thanks to all of you that responded.

** out flying...:cool:

Re: Bones Season 1, The Man in the Fallout Shelter

Okay, now I know the song (Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas, Tori Amos). Now I can't find it on iTunes to download. I'm a download beginner, so be gentle with me... any suggestions?

**Thanks.

episode 10 - the woman at the airport

when bones gets to drive the mustang, there's a song playing and from what ive overheard the lyrics go like this

oh my my feel your sigh(?) all night night" - then at the end its "oh my my who(?) like/s to ride to the top of my ---?" -

its sung by a woman and its got a catchy dance rhythm.

also, its not goldfrapp (as the DVD soundtrack listing might suggest) since this was on the TV aired version of the show

any leads would be fantastic! :)

im also looking for the song playing when booth and bones meet the doomsday guys for the first time (it sounds muffled when they're down in the comic book store but heard clearly up until the blue haired chick kills the ipod) - season 1 episode 12: superhero in the alley

btw, this is the tv version, so it aint bat country

Re: Bones Two bodies in the lab Season 1 Episode 15

anyone know the song from Bones Season 1 Episode 15 (two bodies in the lab) at minute 39 when booth and Dr. Jack Hodgins go in to rescue temperance and ends when she gets rescued.

thanks for any help in advance

It's A Pain That I'm Used To of Depeche Mode :D

Does anyone know the name of the season one end title song and is it available anywhere?

Back