Bones Season 1

I'm pretty sure it's "Bat Country" by Avenged Sevenfold, because that song's also featured in Madden 2006 game.

Anyone know the song that played during the funeral on the last episode. I don't believe it is any song on the website. Here are some of the words if I heard them right.

I turn myself into an angel
I run myself into the ground

It is a slower song sung by a male.

There were multiple songs on the show that day that i absolutely loved. If someone could just please give me a list. Thanks! :D

Did anyone else catch this episode? At the end, when they're taking a man back to the underground tunnel type place, a song begins playing with sort of a funky beat and lyrics that (I can't remember exactly) go "Is life better when holding a clue?" Or something about "holding a clue" or having a clue, I don't know for sure, but did anyone see this episode and recognise the song?

Thx for any help!

who knows the song from Bones today, the song that was played during the biopsy of the potential cancer patient.

please do tell!!! Thanks a billion!!!

Two different song requests:

the song they played near the end of bones when the girl in the hospital was looking at the louvre (or possibly right before that)

and...

the song at the very end of csi:ny when melina karakenides is back in the appartment packing her stuff and cleaning up

THANKS!!!!

I can answer the Bones question cause I just looked it up myself. "The dumbing Down of Love" by Frou Frou.

Can't help with CSI NY.

Hope this helps.

Junebuggie

3 songs are listed on the Fox site.

"See the Love" by Pete Murray
"The Dumbing Down of Love" by Frou Frou
"Born" by Over the Rhine

Frou Frou did the last song but don't remember when the others were played. Hope this helps some.

Junebuggie

Originally posted by elterrorista@Apr 27 2006, 04:00 AM
the song at the very end of csi:ny when melina karakenides is back in the appartment packing her stuff and cleaning up
"Samson" by Regina Spektor

The Bones theme is really cool. Anyone know if it part of a song or just custom? I know it's by the Crystal Method. Thanks

Thanks for the page! If there is anywhere I can download that song that would be wonderful! ug. They're not releasing it. They can be so evil.

What was the name of the song at the end of the Bones episode titled "The woman in the Tunnel."

I've been watching "The Graft in the Girl", and I'd like to know the song title, it sounds while the girl is drawing her parents. Thanks for your help and best wishes.

I'm looking for a song played at the end of an episode of Bones. I don't watch the show regularly, but heard the song when I was switching channels.

The episode I believe is called 'Player Under Pressure' (aired 4.11.07) and the song plays at the very end with female vocals.

Thanks!

Back