Baileys Irish Cream zero gravity bar

The song is called "Swing It Back" by Avenue A, but I've only been able to find a stream of it. I wrote to the person who has it on the site, but they said it is not available and the requests are overwhelming.

The commercial is advertising a certain brand bear where everything floats with zero gravity and people a drinking it out of the air at a bar. At the end of the commercial, 2 people go in a taxi home. The commercial ends saying drink responsibly... Anybody know the tune in the background of this? Thanks.

OK all,
Now it's time to really throw a cat amongst the pigeons. I live in Spain and the 'Zero Gravity Bar' Commercial has an equally cool track in the background BUT it's not Les Fleurs OR Swing it Back.

It's got a kind of Blondie-esque voice rapping to an equally Blondie-esque 70's type funky-assed track. Any ideas or am I out on my own here?

Help

there's a new bailey's commercial... some of the lyrics i heard are "if you wanna play"

any info???

Hi guys,
This is mi first post, hehee

I live in Colombia, South America and we get a different song for the zero gravity baileys commercial.

I can't quite figure out he lyrics, it's hard plus english isn't my first language, lol.

cheers.

Its an excert from the song Les Fleur by MINNIE RIPERTON

"Ring all the bells sing and tell the people that be everywhere that the flower has come
Light up the sky with your prayers of gladness and rejoice for the darkness is gone
Throw off your fears let your heart beat freely at the sign that a new time is born"

in the baileys ad there are a couple froliking around a piano. the music is a piano playing and the go's into up beat music thats all i can remember. any ideas

Back