Baileys Irish Cream zero gravity bar

You're right. So this is not the same Avenue A as the ad agency.
Jesus saves!

Nice work, still looking for the Canadian version, it is a differnt song than the one Jesus showed us. If I can record teh commercial I'll post it, can anyone provide info, or a link to info about legality of recording and posting commercials on the net? (Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this)

Here is the groovy tune From the baileys commercial ZERO GRAVITY BAR with the Herb Albert twist and the Trumpet and Cool Keyboard arrangement! Enjoy! B)

Artist: AVENUE A

Song: SWING IT BACK

Enjoy! Jim

Yeah, that's definitely the song, I found a 1 minute clip of it and listened to it.

The follow-up question is, does anyone know where to find a copy of it? I have a bit of a problem with spending $30 on an import CD just for one song. I was hoping I'd find it as a single track on iTunes or something similar, but it's not there - the band was apparently short-lived.

You can also find a version on a 4Hero compilation called Life:styles (HURTCD 050) by Ramsey Lewis. Not quite the same, bit more jazzy, but cool nonetheless. Don't know if this is the original. Minnie Ripperton is involved somewhere in all this (believe it or not) but don't know if she wrote original or Ramsey Lewis did.

All very confusing.

The commercial started in Belgium a few days ago and here it also uses "Les Fleurs" from "4 Hero" as tune. It's sounds heavenly B)

North American version of the "Anti-Gravity" ad uses a song called "Swing it Back" by Avenue A.

Other (possibly European) versions of the same ad use the song "Les Fleur" by 4Hero. You can find it on the album "Creating Patterns." The song is listed under just the name "Fleur," track 13...

There is a new Baileys ad running in the NY area that has the tagline "Don't burst the bubble", It is an instrumental piece. It shows a bubble traveling through what seems to be a bar/restaurant. By any chance does anyone have an idea who plays this song?

Thank you in advance

The baileys commercial that has the folks in a bar floating around chasing droplets of baileys in mid-air. Anyone know the jazzy tune thats playing during the commercial?

Bailey's Irish Cream

this is the horn song thats in the baileys commerical with the people floating in it in a bar or somewhere like that...its not that"4 heroes" song either..its the up-beat fun/horns song.....anyone? anyone? bueller?

There are two different songs being used in this ad, depending on where you live.

What is the song playing during the commercial with the people floating around trying to catch drops of Baily? Any help would be great, thx.

I am having an extremely hard time finding the North American version of this song. I have searched amazon, limewire, and itunes. But have had 0 luck. Could anyone point me in the right direction? :blink:

Does anyone, now that I found the artist and song for this commercial, (baileys irish cream) know of a site I can go to to download it.. ? Personal use only (promice).. ;)
Thanks IYA

It's the ad where they're all floating in midair and this song is playing in the background.

Hey everyone, i am looking for the song that is playing in the background of the Bailey's Irish Creme "Gravity Bar" commercial. It has a latin horn section in it. Thanks for the help

Back