ATTENTION ATTENTION!!!! I NEED HELP...........

coco

Reaction score
Who would u consider to be the best moby or royksopp as i feel roysopp is much better and i have an £100 bet with my mate that am correct so am i?

Sorry, I don't know roysopp... :( Moby used to be ok though, before he went all mainstream...

How would you know if your correct or not. Are you going to make a poll or something. :huh:

they are both kewl, but moby is definately better. as far as mainstream stuff... who cares. Good music will remain good music even though they play it on the radio. I like music if it sounds good, not because its a trend to listen to it.

My sentiments are shared with young Kahu, here. HOWEVER, I do feel that Roksopp are much better.

Why?

Larger amount of better, beautiful music.

Don't get me wrong, yeah, Moby's all good an' that - I've been a fan for a long whie, and still am - but Royksopp are, well, "Nicer".

:D

So, yeah.

That's it

Bye

by far moby seems to be the better choice but i feel royksopp has a better edge!

well everyone seems to have a very good points for each of dem.
By chance has anyone been on to the urban myth club site i think their music is as good as moby!!

i think this is the official site www.urbanmythclub.com
let me know what u tink

oh yeah before i forget i tink doing a poll for this is a great idea but how does it work tho?

You can click new poll or edit post and put in a new poll, or just check out the Adtunes FAQ. :blink:

thanks for that hun! have u listen to their music before

I think i'd prefer Royksopp to Moby too. They're more edgy and more experimental in thier music i feel, of course thats just oppinion! Moby has got some classics though dont ge tme wrong and maybe they are better then royksopp songs...but royksopp constantly pull out edgey and unique songs where moby nowdays i just aint feelin!

Originally posted by coco@Apr 13 2005, 06:31 PM
thanks for that hun! have u listen to their music before
I've only heard of Moby, the song with gwen stefani and the other song with the vocal sample from, Vera Hall - Troubled So hard (clip). I think it was called Natural Blues. That was a good song. It took me a while to realize that it was a remake. :)

Originally posted by Kahu@Apr 13 2005, 12:16 AM
they are both kewl, but moby is definately better. as far as mainstream stuff... who cares. Good music will remain good music even though they play it on the radio. I like music if it sounds good, not because its a trend to listen to it.
I do agree with you; however, the more mainstream stuff tends to get just *so* overplayed, I get sick of the song. Usually I need like a 2 year break, and then I can listen to it again. :lol: Moby in concert (or whatever it would be called) was absolutely amazing, it was so fun.

it seems that everything moby makes now a days goes straight to a car commercial rather than an album or so forth. Sad days indeed.

Re: MeganJane's comment on Moby live...

YEah, I saw him at Glastonbury 2003... And I was just blown away completely... ESP. by the end song.
Which remids me, ANyone know the name of the following Moby track...

- Acid House (175bpm or faster)
- Features archetypal "Nu-Skool Junglist" intro
- Also features Some serious "Synth-age"
- Alongside vocal sample that goes...
"Iiiiiiiiiiiii'm Feeling So Reeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal"

What a tune!! By far one of the greatest Moby tracks around...
Bodyrock, Natural Blues, Run On, Honey, Find My Baby, Go, are the others...

OD

i have a few royksopp songs. my favourites are 'Remind Me' [someone else's mix] its a remix dance tune and the song 'In Space' . 'Sparks' is also a good song. Love trip hop.

i have Moby's album 'Play' but I don't care for it too much now. I played it a million times :rolleyes:

I LOVE LOVE Honey. Obsessed!! I also loved South Side before MTV played the hell out of it... <_<

Hey, that chick's picture you have for your avatar, is she from CSI: Miami???

Back