Arrested Development Season 1

Jdub

Reaction score
I'm trying to find out what the name of the song is that plays during the fourth episode of Arrested Development. It's also the song playing at the end. The episode is the one with Clint Howard trying to save a tree, and the brother Job attempting to break out of jail as a magician's stunt. The song is something about tears of an angel, I've never heard it before.

I'm sorry...I don't know the song you're talking about, but I just had to say how much I love that show!!! It's so funny!!! And Jason Bateman is great in it!!

I didn't find any info on the song, but the name of the episode is "Key Decisions" -- might help with searches.

Thanks Kimou, that helps alot. In case anyone else is interested the song is Cry Love by John Hiatt.

I just rewatched the first episode of arrested development, and right at the end, just before the previews for the next episode, a song played that almost sounded like an acoustic Marilyn Manson song. I'm not sure what it actually was, but can anyone help me, please?

It might be the David Schwartz song, but i have been unable to find a sample, even on his site. if someone could help me please. Or, if someone knows for sure if that's the song i'm looking for, that would be nice. It is right after Michael tells his George Michael that Maebe is going to stay with them. Very much appreciated.

in episode 4 of season 1 of arrested development ("key decisions"), does anyone know the name of the song that plays as michael arrives at the award ceremony with martia in the stair-car? i've been searching forever and haven't been able to find a thing! this song also appears in episode 9 ("storming the castle") as michael is pulling the chair home behind his bike. this is driving me crazy, so if anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated!:)

Can you describe the music? Genre, tempo, lyrics, male/female vocals?

it's a mid-tempo song, starts out with a little acoustic riff, male voice, sung kind of softly and slurred a little bit. the lyrics sound like "(sunshine?) on my fingers, we're livin' in your world now this time," but like i said, they're a bit slurred, and it's hard to make them out. web searches for those lyrics turn up nothing :(

This is probably a long shot, but "Sunshine On My Shoulders" by John Denver? Doesn't match your lyrics, per se... but I thought I'd throw it out there. Link goes to available audio sample, track 1.

thanks, but that isn't it :(
any more ideas, anyone? this is driving me crazy! :p

I've been trying to find out who sings that song as well. Just to clarify, it is NOT the John Hiatt song at the very end of the episode. I also heard the lyric as something like "Sunshine on your fingers". Any help would be greatly appreciated!

The only song I'm finding listed for episode 4 or 9 is "Final Countdown" by Europe. Link goes to available audio sample.

I doubt this is the right song though...

Originally posted by ejlh@Jun 28 2004, 08:26 PM
Try "Cry Love" by John Hiatt - it took for ever to find!
I know, that song was in Key Decisions as well, and I love it! That's the one that plays when Gob and George Sr. are playing catch in the prison yard, though, and the song I'm looking for is the one that plays when we see Michael riding his bike home from work with the chair tied behind it. Thanks for the help, though :)

I finally found information on it! It was written specifically for the show by Gabriel Mann and David Schwartz (the composer for the show). And sung by Gabriel Mann. According to a post from the artist, Fox owns the rights to the song so he can't release it. :(

But his other songs sound like they are definitely worth a listen too...

Arrested Development Storming the Castle

Theres a song in the episode Storming the Castle I want to know the name of. It plays right before a commercial break, when micheal steals Gob's chair and ties it to his bike. The only lyrics I can make out are sunshine, possibly fingertips and living in your world now. Google turns up nothing. Thanks for any help.

Yeah I know that's not it. I hope someone here has it on DVD that would help a lot.

This has actually been bothering me for the last year plus that I've watched this show... What in the world is the name of that main theme? It's weird, but I like it. Anybody who gets this is good in my eyes ;)

Thanks

Back