Arrested Development Season 1

"Arrested Development"
Composed by David Schwartz
(opening theme)

from imdb, but I guess you're really wondering where to find it... if i find it, I'll email it.

Best show in a looong time.

MW

i'm looking for it too.. the voice in the song sounds like the guy from the band Our Lady Peace, and the lyrics go 'what you tryin' to say to me'

i found it.. it's by a band called Leroy and it's called Get Together.

Hey,

There's a song they used in a lot of episodes in season one. The lyrics are something like, "Sunshine through my fingers, we're living in your world now this time ..."

Thats all I could make out. It's played in episode 4 of season one [when Marta and Michael go to the award show].

It's so catchy! :p Please help!

does anyone know the song in episode 'in god we trust' (first series) when michael sends lucille into his office to meet the new barrister wayne jarvis?

found the song - its carol of the bells, also in home alone - anyone know what version is in arrested development?

At the end of the pilot for Arrested Devlopment there is a cathy little clip of a song. Any chance someone could help me figure out what song it is from?

Hey. Does anyone know the name of the song that plays during GOB's magic shows on the tv series, Arrested Development?

Everytime I hear that song, It makes me want to watch Arrested Development...*sigh*...I miss that show :(

arrested development, season 1, episode 2 (top banana)-
there's a great jazzy song with a female vocalist, and i would love to know who it is! even a link to lists of songs from the show would be great so i can have a starting point for my search. i've googled the episode for music and have come up with nothing...
help!!

spanish speakers, i need your help

so in this episode of arrested development, between 14:53 and 15:17, a very pretty sounding song plays. i've looked in the credits and it doesn't seem to be in there :confused: is there anyone who recognizes this song? does anyone know where to research for the origin of this song? i'm begging all of you!

http://www.hulu.com/watch/1786/arrested-development-top-banana

between 14:53 and 15:17

in episode 4 of season 1 of arrested development ("key decisions"), does anyone know the name of the song that plays as michael arrives at the award ceremony with martia in the stair-car? i've been searching forever and haven't been able to find a thing! this song also appears in episode 9 ("storming the castle") as michael is pulling the chair home behind his bike. this is driving me crazy, so if anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated!:)
the song youre looking for is called "you here with me" by gabriel mann. i cant find anywhere to download it tho but heres a link to the song on youtube. supposedly it was made just for the show.

Back