American Club

pdreeves

Reaction score
Same music is used on TV spot and on web site destinationkohler.com Want to know if music is available as it is or if it is their own creation. PLease help

Did you try emailing the web master of their website? Maybe they'd know what it's called... :unsure:

Haven't tried that. Called resort, connected to marketing, connected to ad agency, and it wasn't the correct one. The folks at the resort are trying to get the info on web design group. Was hoping someone would listen to the music at the site and give me a little help.

I listened to the music at the site, but have no clue on it. It's like Gregorian Chant, but combined with backing tracks... No clue if it's real music or stuff done just for the ad/site.

Maybe someone else will recognize it. :unsure:

Yeah I listened but I'm with Michelle. Non clue. Sorry :(

Call me crazy, but when those violins kicked in, it sounded a lot to me like the Lowe's tv/radio ads, which were done by New York production company "To The Beat Productions". Maybe you could check with them to see if they did this ad too? I checked Lowe's website, because I thought I remembered that they had their ad song available for download but I couldn't find it.. anyway I might be confusing Lowe's with another company. *shrug*

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 5 2004, 07:00 PM
I checked Lowe's website, because I thought I remembered that they had their ad song available for download but I couldn't find it.
No, you're right -- it was Lowe's. The sample is still available to download from their site, so maybe you can compare the two better...

Well, dernit, I was right about Lowe's song being available for download, but I'm wrong about that being the song that I was thinking of. I can still hear the song I'm thinking about in my head but for the life of me can't place what the ad's for.. so sorry for wasting your time. :(

Not wasting my time, I really appreciate your help. You all really know your stuff when it comes to this kind of stuff. I am impressed (and determined to find that music). By the way, that Lowes sample is pretty good. Thanks

Back